Chapter 22: Trio Coincidences

It had been a while since Repliku and myself had been trawling the dark world to find out own clues on Sora. And despite me being confident with going in the direction of Sora's darkness, we still couldn't find anything.

Karla: "Aaaaand...? I thought we would have had something by now".

Repliku: "Well Sora didn't have much darkness. So that's not much for us to go off of".

Karla: "And you didn't stop me earlier?".

Repliku: "I wanted to let you try for a bit".

Karla: "Ah well, thanks for doing so".

Repliku took my hand as we walked along the beach once again, about to conclude our search in the realm of darkness. But then I saw something up ahead, in-fact, three things, looking like people. I looked at Repliku as I mumbled.

Karla: "There's others in the dark realm? Who else would be here today?

Repliku: "Come on, a smart person like you would remember. You've mentioned them in your letters before".

Karla: "Well, I've mentioned a lot of people in my letters before. You have to specify which people... Or it may be just this world starting to mess with my brain.

Giving a chuckle, Repliku asked me...

Repliku: "When you were knocked out by the heartless, and you woke up, did you see a guy with tall brown hair?".

Karla: "Oh? No, I saw nobody".

Repliku: "He must have left as soon as you regained enough consciousness".

Karla: "Do they know I'm Riku's dreamer?"

Repliku: "No, they don't, and they won't know until you tell them. They've been here for almost a whole year, so they haven't been in touch with the real me at all".

Karla: "I guess it's a good thing you're with me then".

Repliku: "Yeah".

The three were now close enough in my vision for me to identify them as Aqua, Terra and Ventus. Aqua and Ventus didn't seem too phased by mine and Repliku's presence, but I could see on Terra's face, that he remembered when he checked me out after the heartless beating.

Terra: "You're that girl. The one that was knocked out by the heartless".

Karla: "And you're Riku's Wayfinder equivalent, aren't you? Is that why you're the one that approached me?".

Terra: "No... There wasn't a specific reason... But you know him? Well you must if you're with his replica".

Karla: "Yes I do know him, though he and I haven't exactly met yet. I could tell you the story if you like".

Terra: "Sure, mind telling my friends too?".

Karla: "Aqua and Ventus?"

Terra (surprised): "Yes".

Karla: "Before I do, I find it funny how I've interacted with all his equivalents from the trios, with the others receding a bit".

Terra: "Perhaps that means it's time to see him".

Karla: "Yes, it may be... But I want to broaden my horizons here, because Aqua and Ven are just standing there, saying nothing".

Aqua: "Oh sorry, it just seemed like you had business with Terra".

Karla: "I know you all to an equal proportion here. Though as I said before, the trio equivalents do seem to be coincidental. And that... Gives me another clue".

Repliku: "What's that?".

Karla: "I seem to interact with Sora's equivalents the least; likely representing the missing entity himself".

Terra: "So, did you want to tell us what your business is here in Kingdom Hearts?"

Karla: "Yes, I will do that. But it's never a standing story".

Repliku: "We can use the branch over there".

With Repliku putting his arm around me, with an oddly strong dream guide instinct, taking me to the makeshift bench, Aqua, Terra and Ven followed.