Chapter 2: Sindo's Hallucination

Upon entering the room, we saw Sindo sitting in his rocking chair and twiddling his thumbs while humming something. On listening a bit more, it was a Kingdom Hearts tune but I also couldn't exactly pinpoint it.

Karla: "I came here because I heard Riku was real?".

This startled Sindo from his song. He was getting old and so he would unfortunately hallucinate or be easily startled sometimes, but he could still think straight and convey literate sentences. Poor Sindo...

Sindo: "Riku's in the building!"

Karla: "He is? Where?"

Selvian: "No he's not, Sindo. Where did you get that from?".

Sindo: "I swear I heard his voice in the chamber's entrance".

Selvian: "He's halluciating again".

Sindo: "I asked Sierra to go and check it".

Karla: "You really went that far?".

Selvian: "Shhh. He wouldn't stop until she agreed".

Karla: "Oh".

Shortly after, Sierra came back puffing and panting.

Sierra: "There's no one in the chamber called Riku. Even 18-Volt asked what I was going on about".

Sindo: "Eh alright fine, I'm still suss though".

The chamber was a large room I gave to my dream guides as a place to stay when they came from their own worlds to visit mine. Riku didn't even know me yet; we've never met and so how can he have access to the chamber? On the other hand, I went to 18-Volt's world a few months ago to save him from the likes of his friend's mother; and ever since then, he's been to my place quite a few times.

Sindo's hallucination had finally seemed to wear off.

Sindo: "Oh! Riku was never in the chamber because the crystal ball says something else! Lookie here".

The crystal ball had replayed the scene of Riku telling Leon, Aerith, Yuffie and Cid about my letter that I actually did write to him in real-time through the journal.

Karla: "So he is real!".

Sindo: "Yes... Although he didn't look too good when he told em'.

Karla: "Does anybody know why?".

Selvian: "Ehh, from what I've read on the Wikipedia... Or I saw it on YouTube... Riku isn't very good with girls and thinks they're all after him".

Sindo: "Except Kairi of course"

Karla: "I have an inkling about this. I could be too late".

Sindo: "Too late for what young chap?".

Karla: "Too late to help him find Sora if someone else is already bound to accompany him with that".

Sindo: "Oh! Hehehe, you're jus' jealous; and Kairi's like their groupie anyway. And she's more into Sora, so I bet she ain't even gonna touch old Riku once they get Sora back".

Sierra: "Besides, even if that is the case, we can take another path to help them deal with another problem, and then meet them at their final destination".

Karla: "That's it! I have an idea!"

Sindo: "And? What's that?"

Karla: "If we cannot strengthen our allies, then we can be the one to weaken our allies' enemies for when they do have that confrontation".

Sindo: "Now that's some smart thinkin".

Karla: "Xehanort had better beware of Division 6AA (pronounced as '6 double-A').

The conversation soon redirected back to the revelation of Riku's dreams about me. Although it wasn't the end, Riku was about to find out more about me soon.