Chapter 11: Heartless And Nobodies

As per my request, Selvian and Sierra had left Namine's mansion and were now in search of Lea and Isa to tell them of my whereabouts.

Sierra: "Who are we looking for again?".

Selvian: "The men we saw earlier. You know, when the mistress bumped into the red one... But their names?".

Sierra: "I think it was Lee and Isaac".

Selvian: "Ah... Close. I think? Ah! It was Lea and Isa".

At the corner of their sight, the teddies had spotted something black in the bushes with glowing yellow eyes.

Selvian: "That thing in the bush".

Sierra: "It's looking at us?".

Selvian: "Wait. The mistress mentioned something about... Uh oh".

Sierra: "What?"

Selvian: "Heartless! Run!".

Sierra: "Ohohoho, he won't get us. He's just sitting there in the bushes. Perhaps he might be scouting us out for lately?".

Selvian: "Ah yeah, ahahaha... We're not taking any chances. We don't have a keyblade wielder and we won't until we have Repliku with us".

Sierra: "Repliku?".

Selvian: "Yes, that's what we actually call Riku's Replica. Now let's get out of here".

Sierra: "Wait, what's that thing that just appeared in-front of us... An empty looking, silver shell thingy?

Selvian: "What are you looking at?".

Sierra pointed right in-front of her as she looked at Selvian with wide eyes.

Selvian: "Oh my god, a nobody... Run!".

Sierra: "Past him!?".

Selvian: "We have to, we can't slay him!".

Sierra: "No wonder the mistress told us to look for Lea and Isa".

Selvian: "No, it's not that, I'll tell you again later. Now come on! We have to get past this nobody!".

Sierra: "I can't! Uh..."

Selvian could not wait anymore and so out of panic, pushed Sierra almost into the nobody.

Sierra: "What was that for!?"

Selvian: "Sorry, ah...".

Selvian finally took Sierra's hand and they ran out of Namine's yard and into the main part of Twilight Town.