Chapter Twenty

"What's his name?" Alexander Celadric was curious of the small dragon that rest its' legs on Aria's right arm. He was also wondered if the dragon was light because it seemed to him that Aria could handle its' weight.

"Yelagard. That's his name." Aria said as she pet the dragon's head. "Isn't he cute, Your Majesty?" Her smile was so bright to him. It was so clear to Alexander that Aria cherished the dragon so much that he started to be a bit jealous of that same dragon.

"It is."

"I can't believe my eyes right now. To think you have a dragon as your pet is out of my mind." Alexander knew no human can handle dragons even if it is still a baby. But Aria was different.

"He's not my pet. He's my son." Aria pouted. Yelagard was raised by Aria since she was just ten. Yelagard was a companion that was gifted from her mother. A companion that would always protect her when the time comes.

Alexander laughed aloud because he could not handle Aria's cuteness. The lady in front of him was different than any ladies he met before. All of them had the queen's sit in their mind but Aria had never thought of something like that.

She was a humble lady. The mysterious aura around her was one of her charms. Alexander never bothered to ask which family she came from. He never asked her of her last name as he respected Aria's request to keep her identity hidden.

"Fly my child. Have some fun in the air." She said before moving her right hand up to the sky to let dragon flew away. Aria turned her gaze back to the king who was still laughing. "A fly will come into your mouth if you don't stop." Aria's face turned red like tomato due to her embarrassment of Alexander laughter which was directed at her.

Alexander quickly stopped laughing when he noticed Aria was about to collapse. "Are you okay?" Panic was hinted in his voice.

"I'm just a little dizzy but I am alright." Aria replied.

"I can't accept your words when you are like this. Let's go inside and rest."

"I'll leave now."

"Wait, Aria."

Noah's head hurt.

Correction, his head was really hurt. He felt as if he had been shot through his head by an arrow. He felt like he had a long dream but he just could not remember what it was.

What was it? He thought.

No matter how much he tried, he just could not remember it. The dream was like a long forgotten memory.

He slowly got up from his bed and just sat there for a couple of minutes, still trying to remember the dream but to no avail. Why would Noah try to remember it? Noah himself could not answer it. He just felt like it was important.

A maid knocked on the door to wake him up. When she walked into the room, she was surprised to see the prince who was already awake. The prince was someone who always woke up late. Seeing him like this was new to the maid.

"Your Highness, Sir James is waiting for you at your office." the maid spoke up.

"He and his bad habit." Noah sighed. No one should be in the crown prince's office before the prince himself is in. But his best friend thought nothing of that rules.

"Thank you for telling me."

Noah opened the door to his office to see his best friend sleeping on the couch. He sighed again at his best friend's behavior. Sir James quickly woke up as he heard Noah's footsteps.