Chapter 8

Just then the house started to shake. Both boys look at each other with a worried looks on their faces. They both started to run towards the door, before the house collapse on top of them. Both of the boys ran out safely from the house. Then they look back at the house, before it disappear.

" That.. was... a... close... one." Eren said, panting.

" Yes it was." Armin replied.

Armin and Eren stood up from the ground and they continue to walk home. When they got there. They look around to see if Armin parents were home.

" They're not here." Armin said.

" Thank God! They're not here and now let's go read the book." Eren replied.

"Oh ok then, let's go upstairs to my room." Armin said.

Both Eren and Armin went upstairs to read the book. When they open the book that was a little note on the bottom of page. It says "If this is the boys that I curse, reading this book ,please take care of this and don't let anyone else to read it." Eren and Armin continue reading the book and till they heard car coming. Armin quickly hide the book under his bed. Both boys went downstairs and acted natural, before Mrs. Arlert opens the door and see both boys playing a board game.

" Well looking at you two......you having much fun,huh?" Mrs. Arlert asked while putting away the food inside the fridge.

" Well...Yeah Mom!, but you guys took long to get here." Armin said with a chuckled voice.

" Don't be rude, Armin" Eren said with a smile.

" Well boys......It's time for bed." Mr. Arlert said, in the other side of the room.

They both nodded and went upstairs to change into their pajamas. Armin went to he's bed, while Eren slept in a sleeping bag. Armin took a look at Eren then, to he's window and he start to think about there future. As he slowly close his eyes and went to a deep sleep. The next morning the boys woke up and they both got changes into their clothes for the day. Then after the two boys finish brushing their teeth and went downstairs to eat breakfast and Eren parents came home to pick him up. When they got home, Eren ask his dad about something.

" Dad." Eren started.

" Yes Eren?" Mr. Yeager replied.

"Do you have a box or something?" Eren asked.

"For what son?" Mr. Yeager asked.

" For.....a book that me and Armin made" Eren replied.

"What is the book is about? " Question his dad

" About our future......So when we grow up and open it.....Just like a time capsule." Eren replied.

"Oh ok, son." Mr. Yeager said.

Mr. Yeager went to the closet and grab the box, then a key and give it to his son.

" Here you go.....this is the key that can open the box." Mr. Yeager said.

"Thank you, dad." Eren said.

Eren went to Armin house and he knock on the door.

" Hello Eren.....Do you need something? " Mrs. Arlert asked.

"Yeah! Is Armin home?" Eren asked.

"Yes, he is here." Mrs. Arlert replied.

" Armin!....Eren is here!!" Mrs. Arlert yelled.

"I'm coming!!" Armin replied.

Armin went downstairs with the book in his hands.

"Mom, can we go outside in the backyard?" Amrin asked.