Chapter 2

Armin standing beyond the woods.

"Here goes nothing." said Eren in a whisper.

Eren kick the ball hard. It went over Armin head and went into the woods.

" Ahhh! You almost hit me!" Amrin said to his friend.

"Well sorry." Eren mumbled.

"Now we should get the soccer ball."

The two boys went to the woods looking for the soccer ball. The two boys said nothing to each other. The silence was getting uncomfortable. Eren decided to break the silence.

" I heard there's a witch living here."

"Eren do you think there a witch living here?" Armin replied. It just sounded really stupid. Fairy Tales don't exist.... Or do they?

"Well yeah, I heard at school that one kid went here and he never returned." Eren said.

"It's not true those teenagers are trying to scared us since we are little kids." said Armin.

"True that." Eren mumbled.

"Both boys reach to a unknown house and saw that there soccer ball went threw the window.

"Eren you can really kick hard!"

" I know." Eren said.

Let's go get before the owner yelled at us.

"Yeah " Armin said

The two boys went to towards the house and Armin knock on the door. "Is somebody living here? "Armin asked but no one answer.

"Oh come!, let's go inside before my mom yelled at me for coming late for dinner" said Eren.

" I guess we should go in and this place is creepy me out!" Armin replied.

" I though you not a chicken Armin!" Eren teased.

"Oh be quite" said Amrin.

The boys were about to leave the creepy house in till they heard old lady voice you boys shouldn't come here.

"S-sorry for e-entering your h-house w-without p-permission. W-we were just t-trying to get are s-soccer ball b-back." Armin stuttered.

The old lady sat down on a old rusty wooden chair. She look at the two young boy standing in front of her. She smirked.

"I can see you have great destiny...." The old lady trailed off. She then turn to her right, to see that her window was broken. Just a few inches away from her broken window, the soccer ball was on the floor.

Eren follow the old lady eyes to see her broken window. His eyes widen.

"I can pay that!!!" Eren offered.

"Their no need to pay, I can fix it myself." The old lady said.

The old lady got up from her chair and walk toward her cabinet. The two boy said nothing as they watch her take out a bottle filled with this glowing green liquid. A potion? Armin thought as he watch pour some of the liquid in to her hand. She walked towards her broken window.