Chapter 13

Third P.O.V.
Armin and Eren continued walking to their next class. When they entered, they saw Ms. Hanji with a big smile on her face. Both boys look at each other and then look back at Ms. Hanji, who still has that creepy smile on her face. "She must be crazy or creepy." Both boys thought.

They both went to their seats and sat down waiting for class to start. After everyone settle down in their seats, Ms. Hanji started to speak. " Hello class. My name is Ms. Hanji and I'm going to be your science teacher for the rest of the year! Isn't that exciting?! Please everyone open your books to page 1". Everyone was looking at each other and their faces were "this teacher must be excited about science". After class ended. Ever body had run so fast, just like running for their lives. They just past professor Levi towards the middle of the hallway.

" Oi!...BRATS!!! " Yelled Professor Levi.

Then Ms. Hanji yelled " DO FOR GET !! TODAY ASSIGNMENT !!".

" Hanji ! What do you did to those brats ? "  ask Levi waiting for a explanation and acting like sassy mother.

Ms. Hanji turn her head around and smile at Levi. Then Levi  just roll his eyes and he already knew the answer.

" Let me Guess.....You show them...how dissect a cow heart " said Levi.

" You know me, soooooo well Levi " said Ms. Hanji and stilling smiling creepily.

Levi shook his head in a disappointment and went to the janitor office to clean up the dust.

A/N: Hello Readers! It's been a long time. Sorry I didn't update soon and a short story 2 , but I want to thank you for waiting patient. The reason I didn't update....is that I have work , but that won't stop me from updating . Thank You much guys and girls. Tomorrow I will update a other chapter or maybe later...I don't when, but I'm for sure I will update soon. Thank  You again. Also for reading my book. :)