Chapter 9

"Sure thing and don't go to far." Mrs. Arlert said with a smile.

"We won't." Said the boys.

They both started walking behind the house and Eren still has the box in his hands.

"What's the box for?" Armin ask.

"Oh this! It's for the book,so we hide from anyone ,but us." Eren replied.

"Oh ok...then let's get started." Armin said.

Both boys started to dig to the ground with their hands. Then Eren open the box with the key. And handed the box to Armin. Armin put the book inside the box and close it. Armin then put the box in the hole (Not that, perverts xD) and they both cover the box with dirt on top.

" We swear the only ones that can open this box is us and no one else." Armin said.

"We promise."said Eren added.

Eren put the key onto a string and put it on his neck. As they left the wind started to blow and the leaves started to fall.

End The Flash back.

Present

Eren P.O.V

The sunlight started to shine in my room. I got up started to change into my clothes. Then I went downstairs to eat breakfast. After that I say goodbye to mother and started walking to school then I heard my name being called.

"Eren!"

I turn around and see my childhood best friend Armin. He always has that charming smile on his face.

"What's up, Armin?" I asked.

He pause for second and he open his mouth and said

"Have you heard there going to be new students at our school and I think there girls, but I didn't know there names."

" No I didn't know....but maybe we should meet them."

Armin P.O.V

"Well....Maybe we should start running to school because we are almost late."

Eren and I (I think that how you say it....?) started to run towards school. When we got there. Eren and I saw two wonderful girls walking pass us. One was blond hair and the other one was raven hair.

"I think they are the new students that you were talking about Armin?" Eren said.

"Yep! they are!" I replied.