Chapter 4

" I see that you are trying to escape, my boy." The evil witch said.

"You can read minds too?" Armin said getting all nervous.

"Yes indeed....ahhh, I found the perfect spell. It's called under the full moon! What a beautiful name for such spell!" The witch awed.

Eren gulped

" What its Eren?" Armin said as he questioned he's friend with look of shock.

" T-That s-spell I-I heard i-it b-before!" Eren said while looking at Armin with a shock face.

" What does it mean then?" Armin asked.

" It means that you turn into a werewolf...but a evil werewolf.... " Erem replied to his friend.

"Oh no, that can't be"Armin whispered.

" Yes it can be!" The witch said while trying to find the right potion.

" Ahhh.. I found it!" The witch cheered.

She took out two different potions. One was red and other one was blue, each having a weird aura reflect off of them.

She mix both of them in one clear bottle and the liquid turn into purple.

Both boys gulped as they watch the witch walk towards them.

"Please don't turn us into evil werewolves!! ... We do not won't to kill innocent people or our parents!!!" Armin pleaded.

"Its to late, my boy" The witch responded, while walking towards them

The witch pour some of the liquid into her hand. The liquid turn into a purple color dust. She then blew the dust towards the boy.

" Wait!" Eren yelled.

"What if you give us one condition and exchange you don't turn us into evil werewolves? Instead can you turn us into nice ones?"

The witch stop blowing the dust at them and think about what Eren just said to her.

"Hmmmm.....Let me think about it" The witch responded.

After one minute of thinking, she finally came up with one condition. The boys won't turn evil and kill there parents or the innocent people.

"Well then.....there is one condition so you don't have to be evil." The witch said.

"Which one?" Armin asked, more scared than before.

"Love!" The witch replied.

Armin and Eren look at each other, confused by what the witch meant.

" What?" Eren asked.

"What do you mean by that?" Armin asked along with Eren.

" I mean that you boys can not fall in love with any girl. " Witch said with a smirk.