Chapter 10

Third Person P.O.V

All the students sit down in there sign seat. Then Professor Levi enter the class and started to talk.

" Ok brats.....listen up! we got new students in our school,and I want you to behave very well....girls please come in and introduce yourself to the class" said Professor Levi.

The two girls walk in the class. Eren and Armin can't believe there eyes how the girls were so beautiful. Then they felt some thing in there chest. That feeling.....makes them happy and love. (Once again they can't fall in love with any girl or maybe they will...with these girls.)

The first person to speak was the Raven girl.

" Hello.....my name is Mikasa Ackerman" said Mikasa with a little smile.

Then next was the blond girl.

" Oh!....umm....my name is Annie leonhardt and I'm best friends with Mikasa" said Annie.

" All right then...please sit down and turn page 12" said Levi.

The two girls sit down in front of Armin and Eren.

"Mannnnn ...I can't take my eyes off her.....Mikasa hair is so pretty"

Eren left ear caught something. He turn around and look at Jean. Jean was having a daydream. You can see with the big smile on his face,while looking at Mikasa.

"That horseface , he always ask the pretty girls out" said Eren in his mind.

Armin sees Eren mad. He turn around were Eren was looking.
Off course Jean was thinking about Mikasa. Armin roll his eyes and continued the lesson.

Armin couldn't focus he was thinking about Annie. Then the bell ring and all students left the class except Annie and Mikasa. Armin and Eren wonder why?.

They both walk out of the class and then Eren and Armin use there ears to hear what the girls were saying.

" Annie today is your birthday, are you going to make a party tonight?" ask Mikasa.

"Well yes....but not a party...I want to go the movies" said Annie

" Well.....we need to ask our first parents or find some boys to walk with us " said Miaksa.

" Yeah.....but who?...we don't know any boys in this school" replied Annie with a sad tone.

Both Mikasa and Annie had sad faces. Then they heard voices talking outside the door.

" Stop it.......I'm trying to hear" said a voice.

" Well.....you not the only who wants to hear too" said the other voice.

Annie and Mikasa look at each other for a second. They both walk towards the door. Mikasa grab the handle and open the door. Two boys fall on the ground. Mikasa and Annie were surprise by the two boys. One had blond hair and other had brown hair.

A/N hey guys! sorry for not updating. THANK YOU for reading my book and I can't believe 1.7k...that FUCK awesome and I'm sorry I miss Annie birthday....so today Eren birthday so......happy birthday to all Eren Yegaers and Annie leonhardt. This chapter I did it by myself to see if I'm doing good of editing. I'm sorry of my grammar because I suck. Thank you to the all readers out there. Don't forget to vote and comment.
Armin: you for got Annie birthday!
Me: shut up and u going to be Annie present
Armin: what?!
Me: that right! Anyway thank you for reading my book.