16

It started off fine. Shawn was able to sleep and he was doing everything they told him.

He was writing in his journal, taking walks and talking to a therapist. It was looking good he would be out by the end of the week,possibly sooner.....

But then it went downhill. On the third day shawn didn't have the motivation to write in his journal, take a walk or anything. They tried multiple times throughout the day and he didn't move.

He didn't even eat and now his stay would be extended. He wouldn't be going home in a week, he would be going home in a week and one day and if he refused to do anything tomorrow it would be extended another day and so on.

The fourth day rolled around and once again shawn didn't do anything but use the restroom, he didn't even talk. If you couldn't see him you would think hes dead,that's how quite he was.

One of the nurses that was working an early shift came in.

"Hello shawn" ms.berny said and shawn just looked at her,nothing else.

"Have you ever taken medicine for anything?"

Once again shawn was nothing but silence, nothing coming out of his mouth.

"Mr.mendes the faster you answer this question the faster we can help and get you back home"

"Yeah...what does this have to do with anything?" Shawn said raising his eyebrows.

"What type? Were they strong " ms.berny asked.

"I took something for depression, anxiety, and something for panic attack...they were the strongest my thearpyst could prescribe to me" shawn said leaning his head back.

"Whens the last time you look them?"

"When I tried to overdose " shawn said.

"How long have you been using them?" Ms.berny asked.

"Years...cant remember a time I didn't" shawn said and ms.berny signed.

"Have you been feeling sick? Not wanting to eat or do anything?"

"Um yeah..I just figured it was my depression but now that you mentioned that I'm really dizzy I feel like I'm about to pas-" shawn couldn't even finish his sentence because he was out.

"CODE RED! WERE LOSING HIM" ms.berny yelled out as she noticed Shawn's body starting to shake before stop and just laying flat.

Doctors and nurses rushed in imm starting on CPR, getting ready to shock him back to life.

Doctor Smith cut Shawn's shirt open and placed the patches on his body.

Just then Camila walked in the door.

"What's so going on?!" Camila frantically asked watching group's of doctors and nurses all around shawn.

"Ma'am you cant be here right now" once of the security guard said.

"No" Camila said shoving herself of the guard. "What's going on?!" Camila said as she was dragged away by the guard.

It was six minutes of Camila alone in the waiting room when a nurse came out.

"I'm so sorry...his heart stopped we've tried everything.hes gone"

"NO! THATS NOT TRUE" Camila said sobbing " THE HEART CAN GO 30 MINUTES KEEP GOING "

"I'm so sorry, we've tried everything." Camila immediately got up from her chair and ran towards shawn.

(How all yall today?)