6

It hadn't even been a week since Camila was sobbing in Shawn's arms, talking about how they were soulmates and now here she was.

In Matthew hotel wrapped in his arm after a few rounds of sex(🤢 btw yall living proof is about having sex with Matthew, easy is Also a little about sex with Matthew him going down on her BUT dont worry shameless is about shawn, liar which is a sex song is about shawn, used to this is about shawn, and other)

Camila didn't know what she was doing or why but she enjoyed it(you enjoy breaking someone's heart? For the SECOND time come on Camila) . Camila enjoyed the feeling of being someones, someone's to love and hold.

She loved being love, no matter the man. She love the security of knowing she always had someone to talk to and have hold her(bitch the dick is barley around and yall got paparazzi everywhere together, every airport, everywhere! Like literally there were two times that shawn and Camila were seen at the airport together one was never truly confirmed and the other only fan photos were taken..with Matthew paparazzi were waiting there...if I didn't know any better they would be pr)

....

"So how have you been Canada?" Camila asked taking a sip of her coffee.

"Good, actually really good, you?" Shawn asked and Camila looked down and blushed.

"Um...Matthew and I might get back together " Camila said as she shyly put a piece of her hair behind her hair looking up.

"What do you mean my mi- oh!...that's nice" shawn said clearing his throat.

"Hey sorry I have to go...yeah I have to go..t-thanks for inviting me bye" shawn said quickly standing up and walking to his car.

Shawn sat down and took a deep breath.

Shawn never thought she would break his heart again but here she was, for the second time breaking is heart but if was a different reason now. God how could I have been so stupid? Love isn't for me(it is bby😭)

Shawn was so confusing and hurt, wasn't she just crying in his arms saying they were soulmates?

Didn't she say they were supposed to get married?

Is this how it was supposed to happen?

Camila asking for forgiveness?

Shawn giving it to her,and her completely breaking his heart again?

....
Twitter

@shawnmendes: was it your plan all along?

@shawnmendes: you like breaking my heart?

@shawnmendes: dont expect for forgiveness this time

@shawnmendes: we went from stranger, to friends, to lover, to strangers again, to friends again, to two people on earth, one happ and the other who's slowly breaking inside

@shawnmendes: I hate you

@shawnmendes:fuck you and your excuses

@shawnmendes: you wont, I feel into the trap,are you happy now?

@shawnmendes: guess I was right,wasn't I? You hate when I'm happy.

@shawnmendes: was it all an act? Crying I'm my arms meant was,nothing?saying I was your soulmate was,nothing? We're we not supposed to get married? Was this how it was supposed to end?

@shawnmendes: you know what you did

....

There you go guys, this is the end of lost love hope you enjoyed ❤