1

A/n: I started writing this in 2019 but never got to it so Matthew will only be in like a character or to and shawn is going to be 20 and Camila will be 22 for a few chapters to.

"What?!" Shawn yelled turning his attention to niall.

"Sorry I forgot to tell you, but come on there waiting for you."

If they weren't supposed to go to an award show today niall would be on the ground.

Shawn had planned to get ready at nialls to get ready for the amas but niall had forgotten a big detail, Camila was going to be there.

The girl he was and still is madly in love with. Shawn hasn't seen Camila since she broke up with him. Which has been like year.

They started dating in 2015 broke up 2017 and now here 2 years later he is finally facing her.

After the break up Camila tried to talk with shawn and maybe becoming friends again or just getting closer but shawn wouldn't even talk to her. Yes they supported each other but it was the same.

They didn't talk all day and night. They didn't meet up every chance they did. They didn't talk about each other for no random reason. It just wasn't the same. Everyone thought shawn was going to break Camilas heart but it was the other way around, of cause eventually shawn agreed to the break up so they could say it was mutual but it was very one sided. It led shawn to think maybe he just wasn't good enough for her and he shouldn't expected it hes been told that before.

Shawn walked into nialls to see most of his friends and a couple of strangers probably his friends dates but he didn't pay much attention, as he could feel someone's eye on him. Shawn Turned his head and was met with dark brown eyes starting into his soul. ( I refuse to put the devil's real eye color)

Shawn looked down and noticed his tiny brunette. He finally realize it was Matthew the boy Camila was talking about before he block her. Shawn quickly turned around and almost crashed into hailee.

"Woah buddy slow down" hailee said laughing.

"Sorry I have to go change into my performance outfit." Shawn.

"Not walking the carpet?"

"Nope,not this year. Maybe next year"

Shawn got ready and walked back out hoping he wouldn't bump into anyone else besides niall.

Just to Shawn's luck he didn't.

"Hey niall imma head out. I have sound check for 4 song"

"Why so many lad?"

"Well theh want me to open with lost in Japan, preform youth with Khalid, like to be you with julia and close the show with in my blood. See ya"

Shawn said and walked out the door.

Camilas pov

I saw shawn walk out the room and my heart hurt,not only because it's my first time seeing him since I broke his heart but because he didn't come say hi,not even a wave.

"Is shawn mad at me?" I asked niall.

"No but hes still hurt. He loved and still loves you and Matthew,who I didn't invite, being here isn't helping . You broke up with because of your label. "

"They weren't going to promote my album!" I said.

"Oh my god mila,they did the same thing to shawn! But he let them. He did all the promotion for his 3rd album not his label. "

"I have to talk to him"