22

" shawn wait i-"

"You what Camila?" Shawn asked turning around with tears in his eyes "you want to tell me that you've been going behind my back and texting him ? That after everything I went through! That's you decide to start message him while I'm out of the mental hospital?!"

Camilas heart shattered because this wasn't a recent thing...

"How long have you guys been talking?"

"I- I"

"HOW FUCKING LONG!?" shawn yelled and Camila jumped back at the loudness

"A few days after you got into the hospital..." Camila whispered quietly for a few months Shawn was just dead silent, processing everything that camila had just said. He had almost lost his life and finally agreed to trying them out again and she went behind his back and talked to the guy that was partly responsible for his almost death?

"I-wow" shawn breathed out " I go into a mental hospital and you turn to your ex boyfriend for help?! And then you hide it from me!?? Why did you hide it?? Are you fucking him again?"

"No! Why would you even think that??"

"Well it wouldn't be that big of a fucking Surprise! Now would it?!"

"IT WAS HIS IDEA NOT TO TELL YOU" camila yelled and Shawn just rolled his eyes " he said you would react like this and i- I don't know!"

"I would react like this? How the fuck am I supposed to act?! I just got out of a mental hospital I can barely control how I react to seeing pills or a razor blade and I'm now supposedly supposed to know how to react to my girlfriend talking to an ex SHE PICKED OVER ME MULTIPLE TIMES?!" shawn exclaimed but seconds later he was against the wall sitting down just trying to figure out his life and the next steps.

Camila tried to step forward but he put his arm out to stop her " don't come a foot closer to me" shawn sobbed out.

"What's going on in here?" Taylor said randomly walking into the room.

" I- I've been texting m and Shawn found out- I know it was stupid! I'm sor-"

"Shut up!" Taylor yelled at camila " shawn -"

"I'm fine! I'm fine! IM FUCKING FINE " shawn yelled standing up and wiping his eyes "you need to go" he said looking directly at camila

"But- we're trying to figure us out- I'll tell you everything. I promise this isn't like before!"

"It's...it's just to late" shawn said "I don't trust you anymore, camila. You need to leave"

....

Inspired by Jane the virgin kinda