......

As the team is now being escorted by the group of Northern Water Tribe natives, Katara finally saw the great walls of the settlement.

"Look!" she pointed, "There it is!"

"The Northern Water Tribe," Sokka said as he watched the great wall, "We finally made it."

Kaiyo hummed in confirmation as he was finished folding the last blanket the kids were using, save for the one still hiding Oka.

Aang simply watched in amazement as several benders swayed their bodies and the walls of the settlement parted ways for the group to enter.

Kaiyo's eyes gleamed as he peered at all of the benders as well whom then bended enough water into the area they were in to raise the depth, allowing them free passage.

"Look at all these waterbenders," Katara observed and Sokka shared a glance with Kaiyo.

"We'll find a waterbending master to teach us no problem," Aang smiled as he was now at the reigns.

People from the colony all watched Team Avatar, waving to the famed master of elements. It was then that Kaiyo noticed a girl with hair similar to his own passing, that he lowered his hat.

Sokka noticed the girl as well and blushed with a grin slowly spreading across his face as she passed.

"This place is beautiful, huh Kaiyo," Katara said as she sat by his side looking around.

Kaiyo noticed Sokka slide down to the edge of Appa's giant tail, "Yeah, she is..."

The elder of the group raised a brow, but chuckled non the less as Sokka came back and sat next to him. "Enjoyed the view?" Kaiyo asked Sokka knowingly.

"Uh-Yeah, Of course I did!" Sokka scratched his head until he whispered, "By the way, did you see her hair?! It was like yours, it's the first time I've ever seen someone else with that color hair."

Kaiyo cleared his throat, "Yeah...hey, Sokka, would you be able to do me a favor?"

"What is it?" Sokka asked as he was peering at the giant buildings they were passing.

"Uh--don't bring up my hair color, okay?" Kaiyo asked him, "With anyone."

"But...why?" Sokka was confused.

"Something tells me you'll understand why very soon," Kaiyo sighed, "Just...please, okay?"

"Um...Okay?" Sokka agreed somewhat.

"Thanks genuis," Kaiyo smiled and ruffled his hair a bit.

"Hey!" Sokka groaned, "Come on, man...watch the hair."

......

As nightfall then came, Team Avatar is seen in the town square where people of the Northern Water Tribe were enjoying the great feast that their cheiftain prepared.

Katara, Aang, Sokka and some other higher ups in the village were seen at a large table whilst Appa, Momo, Oka and Kaiyo were to their extreme left.

Kaiyo currently sat on Appa's saddle with his hat lowered along with his arms and legs folded. Sokka had asked why he didn't want to sit with them, but he said he wanted to keep Appa company, Oka still hid beneath the blanket.

Some people had just brought Appa some grass of some kind and a bowl of fruit for Kaiyo, which Momo immediately swooped in and took.

The leader of the village then spoke as he silenced everyone present. "Today, we welcome our fellow brothers and sister from our very own Sister Tribe. And they have brought with them...The Avatar."