House Call (Yumiro)

Yumiro's outfit at the top

***************************

The wound bled profusely and I injected another round of pain killers around the injury.

He jerked on the table I was performing the surgery on and howled in pain. A large old world mural of Koi fish and flowers covered his entire back. My forceps pulled another shard of imbedded glass from his skin. The man had been grumbling for an hour now, vowing to find his wife and beat her to a pulp.

This wasn't an uncommon thing in this organization.

My client went on to tell me how his wife had attempted to kill him with a jagged beer bottle after he had smacked her across the face for serving him a poor excuse for fried rice...

"くそくらえ!"
He repeated as if he were talking to her. He banged his fist on the table and all but screamed.

There were no pictures around the home which was normal since Yakuza rarely took wives.

I could only imagine what his wife looked like and her only choice would be to leave this side of Japan all together. My client planned to hunt her down and kill her with his own two hands if he ever saw her again.

I dressed the wounds the best I could and focused on stitching the wounds shut. This was an expensive house call I was undertaking and I wanted to make sure I did a damn good job.

An hour later, a large envelope was held out to me. I bowed, pocketed the money, and left the enraged man two bottles of OxyContin.

I told him the appropriate times to take each pill and left quickly. He thanked me and sat down at the now spotless table with a new bottle of beer.

I had a wife of my own and never raised a hand to her...

Maybe I would leave this shady profession behind..
But where else would I make this kind of money?

I've been in this business too long..

************************************************

Some people really don't like Yumiro 😂😂😂

Thoughts?

Requests are open until Friday night if you would like to see anything special.

Comment them below or send them to my inbox.

As always,
Thank you for reading, commenting and voting.

_Maddie ❤️