𝑀𝑦 𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑝𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 3

𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗼 𝗖𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗼 🔅

𝑌/𝑁 𝑃𝑂𝑉

𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗩𝗘 𝗕𝗘𝗘𝗡 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 for about a month. Mar is very touchy and flirty but he does that all the time.

He's also been talking to another girl. I really don't know what he wants from me but it's getting annoying

"Hey kids come down here"

I walked out of my room and mar came out of his. We walked down the stairs to see our parents in the kitchen.

"We are going to be gone for a while"

"Why" I asked my dad

"Because we never got to celebrate our honeymoon and I think it's the time we do"dad

"That's good we can stay here" mar said putting his arm around my shoulder.

"Ok I don't want you guys fighting and I want you both to keep the house clean"

"We will" I responded

"Great" Mars mom said

"Also no parties mar"

"Ok no parties"

They left leaving us alone.

"Hey Samy party at my house"

*𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽*

I was sitting in my room hearing the living room blast with music.

I told mar not to throw the party but he clearly didn't listen or care.

But I was going to enjoy myself I might as well.

I got up from my bed and took a shower. I got dressed in some jeans and a shirt and went downstairs.

"Hey y/n" Samy

"Hey Samy"

"Why didn't you come down earlier"

"I didn't want to at first but I might as well enjoy it while it lasts"

"Period" Samy said in a girly voice

I made my way to the kitchen to see mar sucking the face off a girl.

I rolled my eyes and got some soda and started to drink.

"That's boring why don't you drink some alcohol"

I turn around to see a tall tan Body. He towered over me making me feel like an ant.

"I'm not 21 yet and I don't like to drink. So why are you drinking? Aren't you like what 17"

"Well I like alcohol and yeah I'm 17"

"You can pass for 21 year old so I think you're good"

"And you can pass for a 12 year old"

"Why does everybody say That".