💙fluff💙

BTS Seokjin Oneshot

<Pancakes>

Y/n POV

It was a boring afternoon when I was watching TV with my boyfriend beside. By the look of his face, I can easily say that he was bored too. I was scrolling through my phone, and as I assumed I was bored af. Suddenly I saw a post about couples making foods and baking. I thought of making pancakes for a long time. I looked Jin and asked him in a cute tone, "Oppa, are you hungry?" He looked at me and asked, "No, but are you hungry? If you're hungry I can make you something." I pouted and said, "I thought we both could make pancakes together." "Together? Nah... I don't think so, it will be a lot of mess in the kitchen if you come to cook there. And it would be pretty difficult to clean." He said with a confident face. I pouted and whined, "pls pls....I promise I won't make any kind of mess. Plss........." He looked at me and let out a deep sigh, "ok but don't you dare to make any mess." I jumped up with joy overflowing inside me.

We both went inside the kitchen with the exact ingredients for making pancakes. He started make the batter and I heated up the pan. And that's it. That's the first and last work I got done and nothing else, he did everything single thing afterwards. I sneakily eat some of the toppings. Jin doesn't get to some bother at these. He usually making pancakes and talking to me about my day and everything. When the pancakes were nearly finished I decided to play with him a little bit. I took a pinch of flour between my index finger and my thumb and put it on his nose. He looked at me and chuckled, "I told you not to play with food." I stick out my tongue saying, "oopsiee." He looked down and took the maple syrup to pour it in the middle of the pancakes. He cut out some pancakes from the edge and put some inside my mouth as I opened my mouth and ate them. He smiled and muttered "cute".
-"You're the best thing that happened to me. You will be forever precious to me. I love you a lot."
Saying those beautiful words he gave me a small kiss on the nose and smiled at me.

" Saying those beautiful words he gave me a small kiss on the nose and smiled at me

This is a little bit cheesy. But I hope soft stans will love them. And also pls voteeee.