❤ imagine

Imagine BTS cheating on you
( Maknae Line )

Jimin

He was being straight forward with you

He was being straight forward with you. He knew what he was doing. But he was also scared of the fact of losing their love of the life. He couldn't do anything but just ignore you for some days. Eventually, he got seduced by another girl in some pub and the thing he first felt was guilt taking over the best of him. He couldn't do nothing but maintain 2 sides at the same time. And when you finally caught him, he would be very sad and guilty. He would even cry to you for not leaving him. But once a cheater always a cheater. And that's how you left the love of your life after you got hella broken inside.

Taehyung

He isn't that type of guy who could cheat on someone

He isn't that type of guy who could cheat on someone. Specially for love, no way! But things changes people and people changes due to circumstances. He would discover that recently he felt out of love for you and he was scared of telling you these. He doesn't want to lose you. So he led a secret life with another girl, just like Jimin. And when you found him doing these, you couldn't even imagine how hard it feels like to see some other girl with your man. You didn't want to contact him or anything you just left him by himself. And intended to never see him again.

Jungkook

I could never see him doing this

I could never see him doing this. He's very affectionate towards you and everything but not denying the fact that you guys fight a little. Tbh, it kinda annoyed you too. One day, it took a step ahead and he left the shared apartment of yours and his. Then went somewhere to spent some alone time. You were worried and called him a 1000 times. When he finally picked up his phone you heard a girl's voice. And that's the moment you knew what was happening. You decided to let him know that you can't hold this half broken relationship anymore and breakup with him to make things better between each other. So that nobody gets hurt. Little did you know, you were drowning with pain inside.

Againg guys this is only for entertainment purposes. Its never meant to insult our boys personality. They are all great and ambitious. Please don't hate me. If you don't want to read it pls skip this chapter. 💜