💙fluff💙

BTS Yoongi Imagine

                     <Saviour>

Y/n Pov:

I was walking down the roads after very long hours of working. I did not want to overwork since I have been going through some financial crisis now I have to go through this hell hole. It was almost 10 pm. The grip on my handbag got tighter as i tried to embrace myself from the fear of darkness. A sudden fear of claustrophobia rushing into my mind as i started walking down the narrow alley. I saw a man standing front of the bus stand wearing black hoodie all over down his head. Since he was wearing all black so i couldn't see his face. I walked passed him to my house. Suddenly i heard footsteps behind me and saw that man following me. I started to walk faster and I also felt his footsteps getting more faster. Then i saw another man standing front of a lamp post.

Yoongi Pov:

I yawned as i waited for the bus nearby. But i was tired that's why i stood by the lamp post to kill some time. Suddenly a girl grabbed my arm and said, "Hey, I was waiting for you for a long time." I looked at her confused. She connected her arms with mine and whispered, "There's a creep following me. Can you help me for a bit, please?" I understood and nodded. We started to walk forward. I felt someone walking behind us. I didn't want her to be scared so I started to talk to her. "Is your home nearby?" She answered without looking at me, "Yeah." "My name is Min Yoongi btw."  She smiled looking at me and answered, "I am Y/n. Nice to meet you." She's actually quite cute. Even if she's wearing simple working clothes she still stands out. Then I cautiously looked behind and saw no one is following us now. I let out a deep sigh. She looked at me and said with a smile,"My house is one block away I can walk from here. Thank you for helping me." I smiled,"It's a pleasure." As she was about to walk away I said to her, "Can I have your phone number? Umm.....you know so that we could know each other better." She smiled and said,"Sure." Then we exchanged our numbers and said goodbye to each other.
Maybe it's the start of something new..........

Hi How are you all? I Know I've been a crappy author. But I'll try my best to progress. it's just studies and other problems are eating my brain. Also I recently broke up with my girlfriend. So I am pretty sad. But it's alright time heals everything. Anyways get ready for the new comeback "BUTTER." I am really excited xoxo.