Into the woods Chapter Twelve:

*Elizabeth's POV*

Everything is a blur, My vision keeps going in an out. I have no idea where I'm at everything looks the same brown's and green's blending together. I honest to god felt like I was going to hurl with how this stranger was carrying me, swinging me back and forth. I wasn't going to let him have the satisfaction of watching me be sick. I noticed we were coming up what looked like his camp. I observed all of my surrounding, We were miles from any civilization. Somewhere in the mist of my thought's I was interrupted by roughly being put on the ground. " Seriously" , I muttered. I stranger in the hood said nothing. I rolled my eyes and continued to sit still " It's not like I can move anyways, I thought to myself ". My wrists and ankles were bound together by some seriously strong rope. I looked up and he was gone. My eyes searched everywhere, " what kind of game is he playing " I whispered aloud to myself. Then a bang sound from behind me which caused me to throw myself off the log he had sat me on. I looked at him he had just slammed down firewood, " Who are you? " I asked with a calm tone. He smiled and lifted his head but I still couldn't see behind the sun glasses. " I'll give you a hint , he smiled with a dark tone to his voice as he spoke " I felt a sudden pinch in my right arm followed by a hazy feeling. That's when it dawned on me. " David, I spoke " right before passing out.

*Noah's POV *

" David " , She spoke. " Close, I answered then continued, Let's just say he's around he somewhere, I say pointing up at my head " " The name's Noah " , I grinned as she passed out on the ground. I took off the hoodie and sun glasses and set up the camp for the night tomorrow we would be on the move and I'd have to figure out what my plans are for her. I started piling the fire wood and began to work on lighting the small embers I had left, I was surprised they had stayed lit this entire time I was gone. I looked over at her once more. I studied the way she breathed, she looked so peaceful while unconscious. " She still looks alive, David's voice sounded at the back of my head ". " I almost forgot you existed for a moment " I sighed in annoyance. David chuckled at the back of his mind, " No, or do you keep forgetting you are apart of me not the other way around ". I rolled my eyes. " You know your going to loose right? " David mocked me. " What makes you so sure? , I questioned still eying the sleeping girl. " Because you may be the most darkest parts of me Noah but even you cannot deny or forget what happened that night before the death of my father " . I scoffed then the night which seemed so far away came to play in my head. Truth or Dare I thought to myself. Then the kiss David shared with her, I could still feel it all on my lips. " You've had your fun now leave my head alone " I shouted. " Oh, not so fun is it, David chuckled with amusement ". I got up picked her up and moved her into the tent and covered her. She wasn't going anywhere I thought. *ringing noises * I turn to look at her bag and begin to search through it. A cell phone, I read the name Eli off the front of the screen, then opened it. It was text. " Lizzie, Call me asap, the hospital and the news David has escaped " . Great, I muttered. Looks like a change of plans we will be leaving first thing in the morning my darling, I whispered brushing a strand of hair from her cheek.

*9hrs later.. *

" Wake up sunshine " I smiled as she opened her eyes and gave me a smirk. " I have some water for you ". She looked at the water then me she was hesitating but surely she took it and she chugged it. I observed her, she was a little shaky. As she drank the rest of the water I cut the bond's on her ankle I kept her wrist tied I wasn't about to make any mistakes. " Get up " she looked at me and rolled her eyes. " We can can do this the easy way or the hard way princess " I smiled. " Again she rolled her eyes. I yanked the rope on her wrist and she went flying to her feet. " OW, ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME ! " , she challenged. " Someone's grouchy " I said sarcastically. " Again with the eyes, do I need to rip them out to keep you from rolling them " I demanded. She took a step back, she isn't exactly afraid of me but she is cautious. I took another step curious to see the reaction. This time she stood still watching me, observing me as I was her. What was I doing ? I was supposed to kill her as soon as I snatched her up but instead I dragged her out here into the middle of the woods and was taking care of her. I took about step again and this time she tried to step back but failed due to a tree blocking her from going any further. I watched as the pupils in her deep brown eyes completely dilated her eyes succumbing to the deep darkness of her pupils. I watched as her breathing picked up faster. I reached out to brush the strand of hair out from her face. " Please, she whispered " I guess I was finally starting to make her uncomfortable. " If I cut the rope from your wrist you wont try anything stupid, will you? " I questioned her. " No, she sounded honest and sincere. " I wont run I will follow you " she said in a almost whisper. " Good, lets get going while it's still light out " , I smiled.