Did you sleep last night Chapter Twenty-Two:

*David/Noah*

I awoke with her in my arms still asleep, removing her careful not to wake her. I slip out of the room walking to the kitchen feeling absolutely starved. I was extremely exhausted, I could barely sleep. Every time I attempted to move the pain of my shoulder made me feel as if my body was trying to rip it's self apart. I honestly don't understand how Erick could fix me up but failed to give me something for the pain. Perhaps he wanted me to suffer for taking his friend from him. Although I believe David had made me suffer enough all these years with his never ending guilt and when he was in control all I would hear him talk about to Dr. Rose was Jackson this , Jackson that sobbing like a child. " You forget we are still apart of one another " David's voice interrupting my thoughts ". " Oh, really who would have known ". " HE WAS MY BEST AND ONLY FRIEND ! " he said lashing out. " Yeah so I've heard over and over again. " I felt his eyes roll at the back of my head as he continue to criticize me. " Look, I can't feel badly for it but if it was anything like how we both felt when we thought Elizabeth wasn't alive then I am truly sorry " I apologized sincerely. " She really has changed you in some way, Hasn't she ? " David questioned at the pack of our head. " Yes, yes she has " , I confirmed. " Looks like I lost the challenge, I say sarcastically. " My mind was filled with David's echoing Laughter. I roll my eyes, " Ok, Ok it's seriously not that funny " I exclaimed. " Sure it is, you were so sure we were going to get rid of her " , he said laughing more. I shut off listening to him and began my search for food again.

* Eli's POV*

" I seriously cannot believe this whole time my gut feeling was right ", Eli exclaimed. " I can't understand how she can easily forgive him after what he did and all the people he has killed " , Anna spoke before being interrupted by Jamie. " What are two talking about ? " he questioned walking out from down the hall to the living room. " What the hell is my ex doing here Anna? " Eli questioned now pissed. " Um, well he needed some help getting clean. " she smiled weakly. " I've heard that before he won't stay that way for long " he scolded. " Eli can you just hear him out, she spoke " " No I need to bring some supplies to Lizzie. " Eli spoke still glowering at Jamie. Anna sighed watching as her brother in law walked away from her. " He still Is in love with you ya know? " she whispered to Jamie. " I messed up and I don't know how to fix it " he mumbled. " You know I can hear you two talking in there, Eli spoke from the hall closet then continued and I'm not still in love with him " he mumbled. " Yea he for sure in love " she joked nudging Jamie. " So what were you two talking about, what does good ole Lizzie need help with? " " None of your concern, Eli came walking back through the living room carrying a box filled with supplies. " " Are you going to made fake ID's again? And passports ? , Jamie Scoffed " " That's none of your business " he responded rolling his eyes. " But you have the nerve to be mad at me for going to jail for being caught with drugs? " Jamie says sarcastically. " Making fake ID's and Passport's are not a death sentence , DRUGS ARE ! " Eli booms slamming his apartment door behind him. " The nerve , he muttered to himself "

* Elizabeth's POV*

I open my eyes and immediately panic, " David! David! I scream scurrying off the bed. " The door burst open and Elizabeth sighs with relief. " Are you alright, he whispers ". " I'm fine, I was just worried you were gone and I didn't know if you left " she sighed again catching her breath. " Trust me I am not leaving not when all of Charleston is looking for me. " She smiled " Right maybe that was a little naive of me " she spoke sheepishly. David begins to move forward to me, helping me up off the floor. " so beautiful " he whispers. I look down cheeks becoming enflamed with red. " You don't ever hide your face from me. " his voice lustful. I gasped realizing what he wanted to do. " I could hurt you, your stitches aren't even fully healed. " " Maybe it's time I let you lead " he smiled kissing my hand planting more and more lust filled kisses up my arms. " David " I spoke in a hushed tone. His lips locked with hers gently. He laid back on the bed with her on top of him. Their kisses growing more and more rough. Soft moans escaped from his lips as she kissed down his neck to his chest reaching down to his pant's unbuttoning his pants. " Your going to drive me mad women " She smiled at him and then continued. " You love it though " she teased. She took His cock and swallowed him to the back of her throat "Elizabeth, he mumbled ". She picked up the pace going faster pushing him to the back of her throat. " Elizabeth, he moaned now gripping the bed. " she pulled away, " yes, she spoke innocently. Now dropping her underwear to the side climbing on top of him. He eyed her, watching her body as she aligned herself with him slowly sliding down on him. Throwing his head back groaning now putting his hands on her waist helping guide her. " David, she let out a gasp " She began to ride him faster and faster leading to her own release and as she came he came with her soon after. She laid intertwined in his arms. " I could lay here forever with you ", she spoke as a knock came from her front door. " That must be Eli, he comes bringing gift's, she continued planting a kiss on David's lips.