The visit Chapter Five:

Noah eyed Dr. Sarah, challenging her to move. " Am I sure I want to send Mr. Reeves out if being in here makes him uncomfortable? " Sarah responded. " Nothing , Noah grinned " " I only killed my father and feel no remorse, hell you could only imagine the thought's I have on you, He smiled again " This made Sarah a little nervous. " Am I making you nervous now? " Noah Asked. Dr. Sarah casually pushed a button on the side of her desk. " She simply nodded her head side to side. " No". she said with a calm tone in her voice. Noah stood up and the guard stepped in front of Dr. Sarah. " Dr. Sarah, Mr. Reeves cautioned " " It's fine, she mumbled". Noah charged the guard and Dr. Sarah not caring about what may happen. he grabbed the stun gun off the guard as he tackled him to the floor. He knocked the guard out with ease. As if he was nothing to him. He grabbed Dr. Sarah and the stun gun and Sarah fell to the floor. He made his way out the room down the hall he dodged the corner into the elevator. As the door to the elevator opened he seen the guards rushing along with more doctors. I slipped out and ran up the hall bumping into a patient. Then ran straight into her. The one David constantly obsesses about. D-D- David she stuttered. Her name is Elizabeth Sellers. She would make a nice victim, I thought to myself. " NO ! " a voice shouted at the back of my head. Ahh David I thought to myself. " Leave her alone! " Why? I thought, she is very pretty, Noah answered in thought. " David" she said looking passed him looking at all the officers and guards. He leaned down and whispered in her ear " I'm not David " he pulled a way eyes dark and had a grin on his face. Elizabeth's eyes widened and she stared at him unsure of what he met. " What do you mean? " She asked. " Too many questions such little time. He stunned her immediately and she passed out, then he continued to run. Yo David, Jackson yelled. Noah grabbed a scalpel off a tray he rushed into his mother's room and Mrs. Andrews eyes widened. Noah slit his mothers throat and darted back into the hallway. As he did he ran into Jackson.

* Elizabeth's POV *

I woke up on the floor people running around me, were running in all directions. I seen nurses and doctors running towards Mrs. Andrews room. I pushed off the floor and ran towards the direction and that's when I ran into David and Jackson. Jackson was trying to talk him down, but David didn't' look like David. If that makes any sense. D- David, I stuttered. I was teary eyed. There were guards dead on the floor Mrs. Andrews machines were going haywire I didn't dare look in the room. " David, I said again " I kept blinking more and more tears away he had a gun held towards Jackson and Jackson had his hands up. It look as though David was fighting with himself. Then it happened everything in a blur so fast * Gun shot sounds * JACKSON! Mrs. Collins let out a piercing scream. I seen a guard on the ground with a syringe in her hand I quickly grabbed it and hid it in my sleeve. " David , I breathed " His eyes now meeting my gaze. " My name is not David" he muttered still holding the gun now pointed towards me. I continued to walk slowly towards him. " Please, I whispered. " Put the gun down, I continued. " I could only assume and pray that what was in this needle was a sedative after watching so many movies and shows and witnessing how they put patients asleep. A simple injection to his arm should work, I thought to myself. " My names Noah " he spoke in a dark yet mature tone. " Ok Noah, his name rolled off of my lips " can you lower the gun? I asked.

* Noah's POV *

The way she said my name. Can you believe it when she said my name my heart almost skipped a beat. She was the perfect victim. I was lost in her deep brown eyes. I stayed quiet and observed her movements towards me. " Someone's brave , I chuckled " She didn't hesitate, she continued towards me repeating what she had just asked. " Please, Put it down, she said with tears still rolling down her cheeks. " Why did this hurt, Why am I hesitating. " Because I still have some control, David spoke inside my head " " Leave" the words came out. She was standing in front of me. I had let my guard down for just one moment arguing with my good side. Then the last thing I could here coming from her tear stained face. " I'm sorry " she whispered. I felt a sharp pinch in my right arm, As I backed away I felt dizzy and a haze took over. " What did you do to me? " I glared at this women in front of me I could not believe it she drugged me. It was taking all the strength I had in me to stand. " I'm so sorry, Elizabeth spoke again " Noah went to charge Elizabeth, but as soon as he even tried to take one step he fell to the ground watching as the lights blurred in his vision around him. Dr. Rose came running down the hall with Several guards. They immediately put him on a Gurnee. Cuffing his hands down so he could not move. " Elizabeth, He mumbled" and everything went black.