I beamed brightly at the news, "of course, the more the merrier." I smile at them, they both turn to the young boy and thanked him. "Oh, I'm Danny, by the way." I held out my hand to shake his hand, "it's nice to meet you, Danny. If you find anyone else that is willing to help, send them my way." Danny saluted at me before blushing realising what he did, I send him a playful smile before turning to Mrs Richards and Mrs McLeod, "right ladies, let's get to work." I clap, grabbing a seat for the both of them to sit down on and I sat on the floor.

"So Nyx, where are you from?" Mrs McLeod questions me, "I was born in Dublin, Ireland but we moved to Georgia when I was two. What about you two?" I questioned as we began working, "I was born and raised in Georgia, same with my parents." Mrs Richards admits, "I was born in Texas, my father was cuban and my mother was Irish-american." I nod thoughtfully, "My mum was a single mother, I never met my dad but my grandmother was a great fill in, she moved us here." I smile at them, "so do you have any family left?" Mrs Richards questions me, "yeah, Noel and Naomi are my half-siblings, same mother and different dads." I shrug noticing Noel and Naomi making their way over to us, I smile at them.

"Can you watch her? Daryl and I are going to check your traps." Noel asked and informed, "of course, see you soon and stay alive." I tell him, "stay alive," he smiled back at me before running off. "Naomi, this is Mrs Richards and Mrs McLeod." I introduce the one year old to the older women, "hii," Naomi chimes excitedly before plopping herself onto my lap, "comfy?" I questioned her and this girl has the nerve to wiggle a bit in my lap before saying yes, Mrs McLeod and Mrs Richards began to laugh hysterically at Naomi's behaviour. "She's a cheeky little lady, ain't she." Mrs Richards asks turning to Mrs McLeod, "an adorable monkey."

Danny returns with another woman by his side, "Nyx, this is Jeanette and she's offered to help as well." I smile at the older woman, "join the party." I chime at her happily, she sits between Mrs Richards and Mrs McLeod, "hey-yo." Naomi waves at the new woman joining us, Jeanette smiles and pinches Naomi's, "hello darling, ain't you adorable." "yep." Naomi spoke confidently, I chuckled shaking my head, "I swear I taught her manners, but she's making a liar outta me." The three women just shrugged and looked at the mini me, as Danny said, "manners are overrated these days." I looked at him tilting my head slightly, "if anything they're more important now, people are more dangerous than the walkers." I turned back to my sewing.

Me, Mrs Richards, Jeanette and Mrs McLeod finished the mattresses soon enough. Naomi didn't help much because half way through she started to whine at me, and I had to put her to bed for a nap. "Have you been with this group since the start?" Danny asked me, he accompanied me and the ladies whilst we sewed and small talked. "No, I met them a few weeks before we found the prison. It was just me, Noel and Naomi since January 2010 until Rick and the others stumbled onto our street." The women looked at me stunned at my words, "but who took care of you?" Mrs McLeod questioned me, "Nyx did." Noel spoke up behind me causing me to jump, "she stepped up and kept us safe."

I blush, before Noel offers me his hand to get up off the floor, "Hershel's looking for you." Noel informed me, looking around for Naomi, "she's napping, if I'm not back wake her up in twenty." Noel salutes at me and disappears out of sight. "Thanks ladies for all your help, I would've been at that all day if it weren't for you. If you need anything don't be afraid to ask." I waved at them before turning around and making my way outside after Maggie informed that's where they were.

"Great! Nyx, you're here. Rick told us that you accepted his invitation to join the council." I chuckle at Hershel's words informing him I never actually agreed to it but was glad to be involved. "We need to organise our population, who sleeps where and who shares a cell." Carol spoke up first, I took out a blank note book and began to write the minutes of the meeting. "Well I think that everyone should be sharing a cell, if we're serious about taking people in." I admit looking around at the group to answer my question, "it'll just mean less moving around." I informed them, "we're serious about taking people in." Daryl told me, I nodded and began to write down a list of the current residents names.