"Of course. You could do everything freely only with the thought that Val is away from you safe and secured with lot of hate in her heart."

"Exactly. Her hate for me was her shield of protection but things are different now. Now it is not just Val that I have to care about. I also have –" I trailed off not wanting to feel the surge of overwhelming joy fill my heart at the thought of my child.

I don't even know the name of my son but still a simple thought of him brought a new surge of happiness tied with fear came to me.

If it was only me in the game, then I can risk anything subjected to me and me only but my child is not the person I want to pull into this dirty game of vengeance.

"By the time I get my family back, I want every possible threat out of my son's life." I cleared my throat and said in low whisper.

"Arsenio – see, -"

"I know Luci. I know and that is the only reason I'm stopping myself from running to them. I know this is not the right time." Luci nodded in agreement as she scrolled down something on her mobile and gave me to look at it.

"I know Mr. Bianchi has already made sure to cover every single detail of the little boy. I also did everything I can personally to erase the boy's existence. We cannot trust anyone when it comes to the matters of your son." She said as she showed me the attempts she personally took to cover up the matter which I'm grateful for.

"Now that it is done, we need to bring Valentina into the attention of everyone around me again." When those words left my mouth, Luci shot up from her seat roaring at me like a lion under her menstruation.

Can she listen to completely?

Why are women so damn hard to handle. They don't listen completely; they don't think completely and just jump into conclusions.

Goodness! This is one of the times I miss Valentina the most. She is not just the Queen of Malaga but also a Queen of jumping into conclusions without any prior thought.

That specific quality of hers if to die for. Either I will die for or she will kill for sure!

"Are you out of your damn mind?"

"Not yet. Put your butt on the settee and hear me out carefully." I told her calmly and waited for her to mutter all the thesis of profanities she had done and to sit down.

"Now that you are calm and listening, tell me Luci, when I sent Val away from me, is she or is she not safe?"

"She is."

"And now that we are already exposed to a certain degree that I am taking control of all the holdings Garcia or the mastermind ever held, what would they do now?"

Luci thought for a moment before giving me her answer, "Look for your weakness, maybe. Something to put a stop to you or pull you down."

Now she is getting into the track.

Good!

"Correct. That would be the time when they will start searching for my past and present to find anything, anything that could put me under their thumb. Even though we covered up the little boy quite efficiently, it is still risky." I explained waiting to let my words sink into her head.

"What makes the situation better by bringing Val into your life and in their attention again?" She posed and soon after she asked that, her eyes widened as the spark of realization brightened her eyes.

"You are protecting Val by keeping her beside you this time, aren't you?" My smirk widened as she was able to guess a part of my plot correctly.

"You are in right track. I will not keep her beside me. I will let them put her beside me to distract me from whatever I am doing." I can see the wheels of her brain turning as she is trying to figure out the puzzle I am giving her.

Time has come for Hottie to show her hatred for me in public.

Time to let her take her sweet revenge on me.

"If Val is standing against you, fighting with you and showing her hatred for you every given chance, then they would not have any reason to look for another distraction or a weapon to bring you down because being a daughter of a very powerful family and your worst nemesis, she will be safe as long as she kicks you in your shin. That way the identity of your son will be well hidden."

And there she is. She got it finally. After half an hour of explanation, she finally understood my plot.

"Devious. Damn devious. I don't want to get on your bad side ever, Majesty. This is brilliant." She exclaimed, giving her appreciation in rather enthusiastic way by jumping around as if she is not in her late thirties.

"Now coming back to the board of the two foundations. Here is where we will put our plan in execution." Informing her, I stood up and walked to the window overlooking the city.

"By?" I chuckled at theconfusion marring her features again.

"By pushing Valentina into the board." And my statement was answered with a gasp from her end. Luci gaped at me in surprise and possibly in awe at my confession.

Hottie is just the right person to stand against me and for me among the board members without sparking any doubts.

With Hottie aboard, things are getting excited again.

Now that the opportunity is presented, I cannot help but think of different things I can do to rile up the Hot Bianchi girl.

Exuberating!

~*~*~*~*~*~

Hello Sweeties,

Next chapter is here. Enjoy!

What do you think? Boring?

Who is this mastermind that Arsenio is so bent on destroying with every penny?

Why is Arse not taking action directly against the culprit with the evidences he already got?

Do you think there is something else that is stopping Arse from doing so?

What do you think of Arse's plan involving Val?

Do you think his plan of pushing Val inside the board as his enemy a good idea?

What will Val do when she gets to know about all the plans and plotting Arse has done?

Please shower me with votes and comments.

Share my books with your friends.

Lots of Love

Lady Prim