Chapter 13

"Everything was still except for his breaths and her heartbeats."

Angelica

I sat down on my bed as Alli look down on me with her arms crossed.

"Are you sure about this?"

"Honestly? Im not sure." I answered with uncertainty.

She sighed and sat down next to me.
"But do you want to?"

I looked at her concerned face then down at my hands on my lap.

"Yes."I breathed.

"Then no one's stopping you." Alli smiled softly at me.

I smiled back at her. I mean it couldn't hurt to go on one date and I can't deny that a part of me was looking forward to it. I even thought he forgot about it that's why when Mr. Wilson texted me earlier, I was surprised.

I open up my phone and scanned throught our conversation

"Don't forget about tonight."

"Who is this?"

"Who do you think Angel? Or did make plans with another man tonight?"

"Mr. Wilson? Where'd you get my number?"

"I have my ways. ;)"

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see. Just wear something warm, I'll pick you up at 9."

After that I didn't reply, I was a little torn. Half of me felt like an excited school girl while the other half was still worried about everything.

So I looked to my friends for help. I've been on dates but not like this, not with my professor. What was I gonna wear?

As if on cue, Hailey's voice rang through out our apartment. "Im here!"

"Oh look, the cavalry's arrived." Alli said sarcastically.

She burst into my room, excitement in her eyes. "Now who's going on a date with our extremely hot professor?!"

Wide eyed, I quickly clamped her mouth with my hand. "You don't have to announce it to the whole block."

"Oops, sorry." She gave an unapologetic grin.

I sighed then let her go. "And its not a date, I think. Just help me with what to wear."

"Im so happy you called me bur couldn't Alli help you? I mean warm and casual is practically her." She asked a she walked towards my small closet.

"I barely know if look good in what I wear, much less someone elses." Alli explained.

It didn't matter though cause she looked good no matter what she wore and Im not just saying that.

Hailey popped put of my small closet with a few clothes and layed them down on my bed. "Here try these on."

I grabbed one and started to change in front of them. Yes, we were that close.

"But seriously a date at 9pm? That's was past dinner." Hailey wondered.

"I think he's taking into consideration about being a professor part. I don't want to know how it would look if a professor picks up a student at her apartment."

"True. But what are you suppose to do at 9pm?" She continued to ask.

"I.. I don't know." Hmm. I really didn't.

I finished changing and faced them.
"Ooh, You look cute." Hailey praised.

She looked at Alli who was on her phone and nudged her. "Oh uh yeah, you look very warm."