Freedom? No?

Y/n : What happened?

KzAngel : Just enjoy the show, here *Throws reader cookies 🍪🍪*

Y/n : Thanks

Error : What about meh ;-;

KzAngel : Here *Throws Error one cookie 🍪*

Error : How come i get one cookie?

KzAngel : Cuz Epic will kill me if i give you more than one cookie. Except for y/n of course.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n pov

Its been like 2 weeks or so since they kept me here. I still cannot walk without getting shocked, and they always have to watch over me 24/7 which ticked me off.

'Im not a fuckin baby that needed to be watched 24/7!' i thought. Right now its Horror who is assigned to watch me. Horror kept trying to make a conversation but i just gave him a silent treatment.

"Dove, what's with that sour face?"

"... "

"C'mon Dove, cheer up. That face doesn't suits you if you're like that"

"... "

"Dove. Look at me"

"... "

Horror is getting annoyed that im giving him a silent treatment for the past 2 hours. So he growled and roughly but softly grabbed my face and make me looked at him. "What in the fuck is wrong with you?! Stop giving me the silent treatment and notice me already!" Horror said or rather yelled at me then i pushed Horror away "What's wrong with me you asked?! YOU ALL KEPT ME HERE AND CHAINED ME LIKE A FUCKING DOG! IM SICK OF BEING CHAINED LIKE A DOG! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO TAKE MY FREEDOM AWAY FROM ME?! WHY ME OUT OF ALL PEOPLE IN THE WORLD?!" I yelled back at Horror.

*SLAPS*

[Le gasp! How dare you Horror! You slapped our dear reader! *Points my flamethrower at Horror* Do that again to our dear reader and i'll burn you to ashes =). Horror : *Slowly backs away*]

Horror slapped me so hard that it gonna leave a mark aka his bony handprint on my cheek. I cradled my cheek that he slapped me as tears rolling down my face. "DON'T YOU DARE RAISED YOUR VOICE AT ME!" Horror yelled at me, then he sighed. Horror then pulled me to his chest as he looked at my now bruised cheek.

"*Sigh* forgive me Dove. I was out of control there. I have no intention on hurting you" Horror said while caressing my bruised cheek, he then kissed my cheek and hugged me while whispering sweet things to my ear as i soon fell asleep on Horror's arms.

Horror pov

I watched as y/n fell asleep on my arms.  God damnit, i slapped her so hard it bruised her beautiful cheek. I didn't mean to hurt her, she's my only ray of happiness. I can't help it but to watch how peaceful y/n sleep on my arms. I could feel my cheekbones heating up.

'What did you do to us Dove?' i thought. Then i heard Nightmare called me. As much as i don't want to leave y/n alone, i also don't want Nightmare yeeting me to underlust. So i laid y/n on the bed carefully not to wake her up and went to Nightmare. Letting the guards watched her.

Author pov

Nightmare were waiting in the throne room with the 4 of his stupid minions [Error : I feel offended. Good] for like an hour when someone knocked on the throne door. "Who is it?" Nightmare asked "Its me. Horror" Horror said on the other side of the door. "Come in" Nightmare said, then Horror comes in.