79. Little Miracle

"Y-you're p-pregnant?"

Taehyung couldn't believe his ears. He was trying to make sense of what Maya just said.

Maya, who was sobbing terribly nodded her head in confirming the question from Taehyung.

"I'm really pregnant Tae." She was quick to hide her flushed out face deeper in the chest of the man she loves.

The dirty blond head gasped dramatically, he was squeezing the girl in his hold tighter, feeling overwhelmed by the love flowing through his heart. It's like he can burst out of joy any minute from the piece of information.

"I can't believe you're pregnant!" Taehyung pulled Maya's face from his chest and looked her deep into the eyes.

Her radiating face was still visible underneath all the tears and snorts flowing through, making her look incredibly gorgeous.

"You're a weirdo Tae. You're so freaking ecstatic and you didn't even ask me if the baby is yours?" Maya snorted, tried to still keep up a facade of an unbothered scene for the man.

Taehyung's face fell flat for a second, he can't believe Maya pulled that question on him.

"Tsk, look at you, pulling a face of horror." Maya sniffled and looked away.

"Maya, stop. I reacted coz I can't believe you would say that to me. I am 100% positive that this little miracle is mine." He placed his hand on her tummy.

Maya was taken back how confident Taehyung was in claiming the unborn child as his. It was indeed Tae's but Maya thought she could pull his leg out of the fun.

"No, you have no proof to think or admit that my baby is yours too." Maya used the back of her hands to wipe her tears dry and stood up. She walked over to the balcony and inhaled some fresh new air, trying to hide her smile.

Taehyung was rendered on the floor, still on his knees as his body felt the cold air smashing through when Maya stood so far at the balcony, back facing him.

He ran his thoughts for a moment. Without a doubt, his inner heart screamed that the baby is his and Maya will never ever betray her with anyone else. Not that they were in an official relationship, but Tae knows her very well.

The dirty blond guessed through her poor attempt to make fun of him, hence he played along. He cleared his throat, wiped his own tears clean and walked slowly towards the woman he loves.

"Fine. I can't be sure. Who knows, it might belong to Hoseok or some other random guy you slept with."

Maya's eye widened, he did not just say that. Using all her might, she turned around hastily and slapped him across the face, gasping in horror with Tae's statement.

"How dare you Kim Taehyung! This child belongs to you!" Maya started to cry, properly breaking down, couldn't take Tae's statement about her getting pregnant with someone else's child.

"Wow, wasn't expecting that as a 'Hey congrats on becoming a dad' wish." He rubbed his cheek, poking his tongue into his inner mouth cheeks, trying to submerge his erupting laughter.

"Get out." Maya turned back, surprised with her own mood swings.

She closed her face with the palm of her hands and cried while the rain continued to pour down the city, changing the view of the skyline into a hazy scenery.

"Hey..." Tae called out.

Maya was lost in her own world, overcome with unstable hormones when she felt a pair of arms sneaking through her curvy waist.