19. A Blissful Evening

Sleep took over Maya for a brief hour before Parker barged into the room, stirring the poor girl awake when she felt a sudden thump, sinking her bed lower.

"Wakey wakey darling, you need to get ready."

"Umm...morning."

"Sweetheart, it's not the morning. It's 6PM, we have dinner at 7PM. If you don't get your ass in the shower and ready right now, you're screwed."

Maya's eyes opened in a speed of light. Still dressed in her now crumbled silk top and grey pants, she groaned feeling the tightness of her eyes.

"Let me hop into the shower." Maya quickly sprung off the bed, already lifting her silky top over her head, casually undressing in front of Parker.

"Want me to pick out your outfit?" Parker asked as he poked his nose into Maya's closet, scanning for a decent dress.

"NO! Leave please, I will dress myself." Maya yelled from the shower, already scrubbing her face clean from the morning make up.

"Alright, just remember to look nice. It's a casual but posh dinner." Parker said as he exited to get himself ready as well.

Maya doesn't have a proper clue what Parker meant by casual but posh, she vowed to try her best to not disappoint her best friend who always has a comment on what she wears.

Maya thought back on how far her style has evolved from comfy hobo to now a proper and elegant working adult, as the hot water hit her naked body, refreshing her senses.

.

"Right, I'm done."

Maya walked out of her room, at about 645PM. Sparing some time as Parker informed the restaurant is only 10 mins drive from their hotel.

"Maya. Where is the sexy in this?" Parker scanned the girl's outfit, looking at the figure-hugging burgundy bell sleeve on Maya, reaching her mid-thigh, covered up till her neck. Giving it a good high neck, saving her from unwanted chillness.

"What? Hate to see me go but love watching me leave?" Maya smirked as she turned on her feet, walked to the door in her strapped heels, earning a huge gasp from Parker.

"Damn girl! Now you're talking." Parker squealed, clapping his hand.

Parker was stunned, for he knows Maya not only has a beautiful heart, but she is also stunning on the outside. Thanks to her mixed parentage.

As tonight, Maya took a chance and dressed so elegantly in a completely open back dress, making her so breathtakingly beautiful, showing off her smooth tan skin. Prominent curves around her hips, making her hourglass figure stand out every single time she decides to wear tight dresses.

"So, you're gonna come with me or no? The cab must be here." Maya said, after noticing Parker kept cheering but not moving.

"Oh, I forgot. It's not the cab. One of Namjoonie's man is getting us."

"PARKER!"

The blond male managed to escape through the door like a ninja, just in time with Maya chasing behind his back, totally like a badass, not missing or tripping a single step in her heels.

Soon, both the best friends reached the lobby as a white BMW pulled over. Maya wasn't sure if it was their ride as the car stopped directly in front of her and Parker, making the girl check out the darkly tinted car windows and at Parker.

"Is this it?" Maya turned to Parker.

"Mhm, the number plate matches. I guess this is our ride. Damn, they definitely don't go basic here." Parker said, already in love with the ride he is about to get.