61. Babes

The night was conforming into the deepest shade of purple with a hint of pink, eating up the hues of the sun-kissed orange sky from the afternoon before.

"Woah, I didn't know the HQ for BigHit USA will be in Beverly Hills." Maya gasped when she noticed they are driving near the side of town which she normally would shy away from.

"It was Hoseok's idea to secure the property here. It will give their label a good ground to kickstart." Lily explained, hands on her Cadillac, cruising across the mountain road, ascending a little from the city to the private villa.

"Are we going to the main venue?" Maya asked, curious to see the work of Hoseok in the flesh of her own eyes.

"Not tonight. I guess it's the soft launch for the night, we will be in their office tomorrow afternoon for the ceremony. Tonight is for a celebration and PARTY!"

"Is that why you were so excited urging Hoseok to put you in the list?" Maya laughed, joking with the younger blond.

"Bitch please, I am already on the guestlist before you."

"What?"

"I was personally invited by one of the label owners. Aha, suck it." Lily stuck her tongue out, teasing Maya as the Chindian girl gasped in disbelief but eventually started to interrogate which one among Suga or JK was Lily involved with.

Lily continued her queen bee attitude and refused to answer Maya as the older of the two felt the desperate need to find out.

"Well fine, I will eventually find out tonight." Maya scoffed, crossing her arms.

"Good luck! And ooh, you need more than luck tonight to stay intact too." Lily smirked, turning the table on Maya.

"Gosh, stop it. I told ya, no sex with anyone tonight. Nada. Get it?"

"I say let's get it!" Lily cheered as she professionally pulled over the driveway, ensuring to roar her engine like a beast to announce their arrival.

"You're creating a scene." Maya said as she noticed the incoming guests turned their heads towards the both of them.

"I don't dress to play low Maya, you shouldn't too. Now let's go get our men." Lily ruffled her blond mob a little, not applicable to Maya as her soft brown hair was curled but pinned into a gorgeous low hairdo.

Maya looked gorgeous after having a light natural makeup, mauve shades on her lips, bronzed cheeks with elegant updo on her hair.

Before getting off the car, Maya turned to Lily one last time and seek for validation.

"Do I really look ok?"

"For the nth time, you look like a bomb and guys can drop their pants down, dick up for you."

"Ok too much! Let's go." Maya's jitters inside her body were showing visibly outside as well when she fidgeted around the mini purse she was carrying, just enough space for some cash, her phone and lipstick.

She looked around and once felt grateful for trusting Lily for the night as everyone else dressed pretty posh, looking very handsome and beautiful. Maya can't wait to meet the boys and most definitely Hoseok, since he has been away for a week.

"Maya, do you mind if you go ahead by yourself? The boys should be in and Hoseok should have arrived too." Lily said as she was busy checking on her phone after passing the car key to the guard nearby.

"Are you ditching me for your loverboy?" Maya scrunched her brows, already dying in nervousness to enter the event venue herself.

"I am, now shoo shoo, go in. Kill it!"