🄼🄸🄳🄽🄸🄶🄷🅃 🄼🄴🅂🅂 🄰🅁🄾🅄🄽🄳

A/N Okay YAY I feel accomplished as an author man I got a request. Like for real I thought no one liked it. This might not be exactly what this person wanted but this is all I could do in such limited time. Okay and guess what? I ain't single no more. Possibly a part two to this.... Word Count ~~> 957

Okay this request was from... Fenikkusu_Zaylar y'all are allowed to request in fact pleaseeeeeeee do.

Narrator's POV or Third Person Bite Me

The boys, Cass, Gabe, Sam, and Dean, were hunting. For a vampire nest. They got a tip that they were holed up in log cabin, that was right in the middle supposedly. A/N I just tried to say cave system someone help my Minecraft addiction!!!! They decided to split up to divide and conquer some shit like that.

Dean didn't really listen to his younger brother. But he should've because Sam obviously shipped Destiel. I mean why wouldn't you? And Sam paired them up. Gabriel also shipped Destiel so he was cool with pairing. Hell, he might've helped put the pairs together but you didn't hear that from me.

That brings us to two of the boys fighting aggressively.
"Dean go away! Fuck you!" Castiel shouted as he pushed his friend.
"What the fuck did I do?" Dean shouted right back and trapped Castiel between his arms to the back of a tree.
"You were being you! A dick!" Castiel said more quiet as Dean pinned him there.

Dean might need to listen more often. He wasn't listening to Cass he was just focused on how beautiful he looked when he was frustrated. The way Castiel's brow furrowed and he shook his hands to emphasize his point. The way his lips moved, oh god his lips. How his lips were a light pink waiting to mix with Dean's in a ferocious battle. The sex hair is what got Dean wrapped around Cass' little angel finger.

Dean was slowly leaning forward to Castiel's lips. Cass froze seeing what he'd dreamt of happening for years. They met in the middle, as the kiss got more heated Castiel threw his arms around Dean's neck. Dean smirked into the kiss as he picked up Cass. The angel then wrapped his legs around the hunter's waist.

Dean walked them to a tree trunk and separated from Castiel a small string of salvia stilling trying to keep them together. Dean then slowly kissed down to Cass' neck and was kissing and licking.

Until he heard Sam pipe up on the walkie talkie,
"Hey uh did you guys find any signs?"
"No Samuel." Cass replied in a strained voice.
"Oh okay then." Samantha said turning off the static that filled the air.

"This isn't hunting in the most classical sense, we should probably stop." That hurt Dean but he let it go and nodded.

"Find anything?" Castiel asked about three and a half minutes later.
"No." Dean paused. "Okay then enough hunting, it's boring."

That's all Castiel needed before he pounced Dean and sat on his lap.
"Ugh, someone's needy aren't we?" Dean questioned with a smirk.
"Shut up and just kiss me." Cass said turning red slowly but surely.

"Don't have to tell me twi-." The Angel smashed his lips onto Dean's, wanting attention. Dean flipped them so Cass was on bottom and Dean was on top. The hunter moved his hips in sync with his lips.

The heaven sent, innocent, Angel couldn't help but moan and groan. This became a system for them, lips going crazy, then came the moans from Cass, then the hips snapping forward, dragging Cass' back with them. Castiel's boner begged for attention. Rubbing it together with Dean's wasn't enough for either of them, anymore.

Cass whimpered out a slow "D-Dean I need m-more." The hunter simply nodded and pulled down the Angel's pants and slowly moved his head down. Dean's hands pulled down Castiel's boxers after making out with the tip of the angel's member.

Castiel hardly ever got sucked off from Dean. It was very rare, Dean didn't really like the bitter taste of cum very much. If Cass could tell his friend (with benefits) that he loved the way Dean's tongue worked and that he wished he could have more of it, he would've.

Dean slowly put his mouth around the head of Casey's member in his mouth. Cass was in heaven every time Dean flicked his tongue over the tip and back again. He was slowly going down more and more to the base of Cass.

Dean wanted Cass in pure bliss. Every since Dean could remember when these types of moments happened, Cass was so beautiful every time he was close. Castiel was close at the moment and it was obvious his hair was sticking up, he was panting, his thighs were trembling, & he was begging Dean to be in him.

"Please please pl-ease! Dean please I want you to cum in me!" Cass begged. Dean popped his mouth off. "Fine then." Cass was getting giddy as the Winchester took off his pants and boxers.

Soon Castiel found himself holding his legs up so his friend with benefits could ram into him over and over again. Dean found the angel's prostate which he called "Oh my Chuck if you don't fuck me faster ima lose it." Dean just smiled at the hot mess that was squirming beneath him.

They ignored the fact they didn't hear any static. Poor Sammy listening to a porno. But somewhere else in the woods. Another Winchester was getting banged. And boy was he battered and bruised.

A/N This was worth the wait but I'm back bitches love you guys.