🅂🄼🅄🅃🅃🅈 🄱🅄🄳🄳🄸🄴🅂

A/N I felt like smut this chapter sorry if it makes you uncomfortable 😣 I really am I just like writing smut... also they're in high school.... If smut makes you uncomfortable I recommend skipping this chapter. Also cursing. Spideypool Out.... Word Count ~~> 1055.

//Narrator's POV//

*Ring Ring Ring*
Dean woke up and was horny but he had to go to fucking school. Great! He trudged out of bed. And put on a black 'Metallica' tee-shirt, with light gray jeans, his letterman jacket, and black converse.

Dean plugged in his headphones to his phone and clicked a playlist Angel with a Shotgun by The Cab immediately. On his way out his house door, he noticed his boyfriend Castiel had texted him.

😇Cassie😇 Dean.... come pick me up...Please!
😈Sexy Hottie😈 Sure my angel. Me and baby are on our way 😘❤️❤️❤️❤️

Dean put his phone away and drove all the way to Casses house. Once he got there he wailed the horn.
"Coming Dean." Was all the innocent seventeen year old said.
"Yea that's what you did last night." Dean muttered to himself.
"Okay let's go." Cassie said as he jumped into the car.

"We have about 45 minutes to an hour." Dean said and Cass could hear the smirk in his voice. Castiel sat on his boyfriend's lap and they started making out. Dean started pressing hot open mouth kisses on Cass' neck purposely not going after his sweet spot.
"D-Dean please." Cass begged. Dean smirked knowing what his very horny boyfriend wanted. Then decided to give him what he wanted by attacking his sweet spot turning him into a moaning mess. Cass whispered in Dean's ear "Let's go to the backseat." Dean patted his boyfriend's thigh hoping he'd get off for a moment.

Dean moved to the open backseat seductively saying. "Cass come fuck me until I can't walk straight for a month." It was Castiel's turn to smirk and followed his boyfriend's steps. Castiel climbed on top of Dean. He started stripping his boyfriend quickly while Dean did the same thing.
Dean was now only down to his boxers his skimpy lacy boy shorts.
"Aww are these for me?" Cass smirked. Palming Dean through the shorts.
"Yes p-please st-stop teas-teasing Cass." Dean groaned out.

Cass slid off his boxers and with his teeth he slowly took off Dean's boy shorts. He began kissing Dean's member everywhere.
"Please Cassie." Dean begged "Please fuck me." How was Cas supposed to refuse this plea?
"Yes baby boy I'll give you what you want." Castiel answered. While he was still on top of the football jock. Castiel looking around the car for the lube and found it. He took some of the liquid into his hands and pumped his dick and slid it into Dean hole without prep. The nerd and the jock had done this too many times one would say.

"Castiel!" Dean moaned he would never get over the feeling of Cass' seven inch long cock. Dean arched his back in pure ecstasy as Cass began rocking his hips in a slow motion. Dean begged him to go fast and to fuck him into oblivion. Cass started to go faster just a little it was still painfully slow to Dean.

"Beg babe beg." Cass smirked at his squirming mess of a boyfriend.
"Cassie! Please fuck me until I can't walk for a week!" Dean begged.
"As you wish." A/N for all you Princess Bride lovers
Cass said as he pulled out and rammed into the younger boy underneath him. Only pants, grunts, groans, moans, and curses filled the car.

"Cassie, I-I'm c-close." Dean whined.
The nerd grunted "Me too." As if on que with one last ram into the jock, Dean came. About five minutes later Castiel came as well.

"Oh shit we have to be at school in ten minutes!" Cass said looking at his watch and grabbing his glasses.
"Fuck." Dean whined. "My ass hurts."
"Hey did you or did you not ask to not be able to walk?" Castiel smirked getting his clothes on and hopping into the driver's seat.

About five minutes later the boys had arrived at the big old buildings front of them. Dean rushed in hoping to see his little brother Sam, who was only in his junior year of high school. Dean turned a corner in the hallway and appeared Sam making out with his boyfriend, Gabriel.

"Ahem Sammy can we talk?" Dean said practically pulling his brother away.
"Nice top Dean." Sam replied pointing to his shirt.
"Yea tha-." Dean was interrupted by Cass, who now next to him.
"I have a name Sam!" Cass said smirking wanting to see Dean's reaction. Dean wasn't one to get in embarrassed oh but was he red as Santa Claus' jacket.

"I uh um." Dean tried saying something intelligent to get back at his boyfriend but failed terribly.
"Am I wrong though?" Cass gestured to Dean's lower half while still smirking. "You can't even walk right." If it was possible more blood rushed up to Dean's cheeks.

"Thought so." Cass walked away to his sex ed class.

//BONUS//

"Winchester, number one." The coach called out. "Why are you running funny?"
"I erm-." That was the second time today someone cut off Dean. And he turned a bright and jolly Christmas red.
Sammy answered for his big brother, while snickering. "He was fucked mercilessly by his boyfriend." Dean went back to being Santa's Stunt double, with his rosy cheeks.
"Oh, well that's understandable." Coached waved the both of them off. "WAIT WHAT? Winchester come back!"

Dean ran off the field screaming, "No! Leave me alone!" In the background Sam and Cass shared a short fist bump.
"Mission make Dean embarrassed accomplished." Cass smirked.
Sam nodded "That was so fun. So same time Monday?"
"You know it." Cass walked off to the locker room, where Dean would be sobbing of embarrassment, and in need of a bear hug from his boyfriend.

A/N I loved how shocked the coach was after a second. Cass and Sam the dynamic duo. So comment if you want me to make a part two of Dean's revenge. I definitely laughed proof reading this. Have a lovely rest of your morning, day, or evening. Bye readers. Spideypool Out.