🄳🄴🅂🅃🄸🄴🄻, 🄱🅄🅃 🅈🄾🅄 🄻🄸🄺🄴🄳 🄳🄴🄰🄽

A/N I get it it's new but I had an idea sorry in advance.... Also your name is Alex Daake also this is in a feminine like person POV. Btw I don't mean to come off as rude. And cuss warnings. And abuse warnings. Word Count ~~> 1280.

//Your POV//

I was excited. I couldn't wait to confess to Dean. I was walking down the hall of the bunker, trying to get to the kitchen. I wish I just backed out, like a chicken, now that I'm thinking about it. Or maybe just stay in bed but no. Sam told me it wasn't healthy for me, to keep my feelings bottled up. Sam it's all your fault. None of this would've happened one of us could've been happy then. But no Sam had to intrude on my emotions.

I finally got to the kitchen thinking, 'I can't wait to get this off of my chest. I'm so glad Sam convinced me to do this.' I should've known that Dean was head over heels for Cass it was obvious. The stares, the constant eye-fucking, the awkward positions they'd be in when I'd walk in. But me and my obliviousness cost me my heart.

I saw Cass and Dean in a heavy make out session. I let out a small gasp as I ran out of the kitchen holding in my sobs. Once I got into my room, I collapsed in front of the door not bothering to walk in. I was normally tough but it wasn't working. Suddenly I heard feet shuffling behind me. I didn't dare turn around. I was hoping that they'd go away and leave me alone. Only one of those things happened they went away unfortunately they took me too.

My vision went black. At first, I figured it was because I was crying so hard I pasted out. Then I opened my eyes expecting to be in front of my room or in my room. But no, I was chained up in a basement? I couldn't tell I needed sleep and had very blurry vision. I wanted to be held. I wanted to complain to Sammy and gossip about boys. But here I was, all alone. I didn't even realize I started crying again. Not until he came into the room and wiped away my tears.

My vision was still blurry. I couldn't couldn't really make out his face. I wished that I was safe and in Sam's arms so I could cry. He was my shoulder to cry on or punching bag. Whatever I needed, whenever I needed it. He suddenly spoke.
"Hello, I'm sorry your crying." He spoke roughly. I should've known the voice, then and there. I was way too tired, to hear everything in his voice. "Do you mind telling me what's wrong?" I ignored him I didn't know him. Why was he being nice? He kidnapped me. I was lost in confusion. I started sobbing again not caring he was right in front of me.

"Hey hey it's okay please don't cry." He hushed me. "I had no choice. I was told if you were sad I had to unsadden you." He replied much gentler than he had earlier. He pulled out a key. Well that's what I now assume it was, again blurry vision. The shackles that were on my hands undid with a clang. I fell into this mystery man's arms and started bawling like a child.

I could tell he took pity on me. After about ten minutes like this I realized I was in his arms and scrambled to my feet. Running up the mini-stairs, to the normal floor. I was weak I felt like I hadn't slept in months nor ate in ages. The drug still had its effect on me. I fell down the stairs, in my haste.

"Dammit!" I screamed. "Sammy, Dean, or Cass for god's sake! Can you hear me?" I cried out hoping they would hear me. Suddenly a flap of wings was heard.
"Yes Al-." Castiel realized the predicament I was currently in. And held his hands in a fighting stance. Looking at the masked man. I tried running up the stairs again barely making it.

I got to a landline and called Sam's actual cell. He answered almost immediately after the first ring.
"What the hell Lexi where are you?!" He asked concern etched in his voice. "Cass took off saying Alex needs help! Is he there with you?!"
"Help! Yes Cass is here! I was kidnapped help Samm-." I dropped the phone but it was still on.

"No!" I screamed. "Put me down! Where's Cass what did you do to him?!" Sam kept quiet listening in, I didn't know this until later. He pulled off his mask it was a demon, I had faced in the past.
"I wouldn't worry about him." An evil laugh escaped his mouth. He changed so much in the last ten minutes. "You should be more worried about yourself." A sick perverted smile plastered itself on his face.

"Help!" I screamed again. Praying that I'd be okay and I'd wake up, just like always. It was just a nightmare. I repeated over and over in my head. I was thrown across the room hitting the stairs to the next floor. My breath escaping me. I was gasping I couldn't breathe.

I looked up at the demon. He had a silver knife in hand, and walked slowly up to me and stabbed my chest. I gasped once more feeling uncomfortable with the blade piercing my lungs. I started wanting to die. I already lost everything but Sam. I gasped once more. My breathing quickly turned labored.

"Cass." I began praying. "Take g-good cafe of t-the b-boys." He appeared in front of me.
"I'm sorry, Lexi. You didn't deserve this." He smiled like a dork. I felt happy in my final moments. He never called me Lexi. I enjoyed hearing someone's voice that cared about me just before I passed.

//Still Your POV//

I woke up. I ran straight to the viewing areas. I watched as my friends bickered, I wanted to cry at the actions. They say that watching someone's light fade out of their eyes is the worst thing you can witness. Castiel, the angel of Thursday's, would agree. It hurt him to watch as someone he knew well, die in his arms. Cass picked up the phone and heard breathing.

"Sam?" The angel choked out.
"I heard. Is Lexi okay?" Sam asked holding back tears.
Truth is he knew they weren't. "We're about a mile out. We tracked the signal." Sam let out a shaky breath.
"I think you know as much as I do that they aren't." Cass heard the dial tone. Then a car a car door slam closed. The Winchesters rushed in. Sam went to their lifeless body. He stood up his jaw clenched.

"She's dead because of you!" Sam yelled at Dean. "I told her to pursue their crush and two hours later she's fucking dead. All because of your dumbass." Sam seethed at his big brother. Oh boy was he pissed. His best friend had just died.

Sam took the silver knife out of my body and stabbed himself in the stomach. I wanted to scream out he didn't deserve to die! Cass what are you doing heal him? I wanted to scream and tell Sam it was fine but it wasn't. 

"She was my only reason to live. Without her I have nothing." He smiled sheepishly like he wasn't about to die. "I love you Dean. I love you too Lexi." Without another second Sammy passed on. I saw as he appeared next to me.

"I will always love you Lexi. I'm always gonna be on your side. I'm sorry my brother didn't love you." And with that he hugged me as I cried my heart out.