Sorry Kyo

Jiro's POV

Kami slammed the door opened. I was sitting up on the hospital bed when he ran through the door. He broke into tears like a little child. I got up and went up to his side as he sat down in the door way. I brought up my hand on his cheeks wiping away his tears. I smiled as I pulled him into a hug, not really my style though.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry you had to go through that. I'm sorry for not noticing the problem sooner, I'm such an idiot. Damn it." Kami cried into my shoulders, is this really how he felt after I told him. "No Kami it's not your fault. I should have told you how I felt sooner other than bottling up my feelings. And your not an idiot, you're my idiot," I whispered into his ears, I was on verge of tear, I clenched my face in anger. Is my fault he's so worried about me. Damn it, Kyoka. 

"Kyoka-chan are you okay? Yaomomo told us what happend," a similar voice spoke up, I looked up only to find Uraraka, Tsu, Yaomomo and Mina looking down at the two of us. I felt my face turned red faster than the speed of light, I let go of Kami and helped him up. "So what were you two doing?" Mina asked teasingly.  Tsu slapped her lightly on her shoulder, the girls brought me into a group hug while Kami gave me his signature grin.

Sensei came in with the doctor and told the girls to give me space to breathe. The doctor asked me how I was feeling, if I have a head ache or any sort of pain. I shook my head honestly I didn't know why I was here, the nurse said something about fainting and flowers. Aizawa-sensei said that he's disappointed that I kept the disease a secret and not telling anyone sooner, especially shutting Kaminari out of my life for 2 months.

I felt frustrated of what I did, I couldn't help biting my lips, Kami somehow noticed how after a while my lip was bleeding. He came over and brought up his hands up to my lips opening them slightly, I felt my face and ear heat up. "Don't bite yourself silly," he joked, wiping away some of the blood with his shirt. He smirked, "ya know, I've never seen the emo queen blush probably before." "Oh shut up," I scoffed, looking over to the girls who were holding in their squeal. Sensei came over and told that if I'm feeling alright we all should head back to the dorm. I'm physically fine but I'm still angry of my past decisions.

The doctor came over to and said if I'm feeling uneasy I should tell sensei about it. I nodded, after some more tests we went back to sensei's car which is not gonna fit all of us so some of has to walk back to the school. "Sensei, can I walk back with Kaminari? I want to talk with him in private." I asked as sensei started the car, he looked up giving us a thumbs up.

 I looked to my right where Kami was standing I smiled. He took my hand and interlock it with his, after the others got into the car. We watched them drive out of the parking lot, leaving us under the street light. We started walking in silence with hands still interlock, the cold night wind blowing into out shirts. 

"H-hey so do you really l-like me?" Kami asked, scratching his head with his free hand. I squeezed his hand and used my free hand to pull his face towards mine. "Of course, who wouldn't love your stupid jokes, your grin, your face and especially your hair. You are a very cute idiot but that's the reason I love you Kami. Also why are you asking I just spend like 2 months just coughing up petals for nothing, Jamming-whey."

"Oh," Kami chuckled, "I love you too, ya know. I like that you're always a tsundere, and your taste in music taste as good as your lips." Lips? Did he kissed me? "Did you kiss me or something?" I asked raising  my eyebrow, I didn't remember anything after I started choking on the petals.

"You don't remember?" Kami asked in a childish manner. I shook my head. "Well wanna try again?" He smirked, grabbing my hand from his face bringing it to the back of his neck, as he let go of our grip bringing his hand to my waist closer to his body. My face was burning even though I know we already kissed.

"K-ka-" I started but got cut off by Kami's lips on mine, it felt good like he's good kisser whatsoever. We kissed with passion on the empty sidewalk of the cold deserted town, I grabbed his shirt pulling him closer to me. We broke the kiss as we gasped for air, still not moving away from each other's grasp, we were panting. "So are we a thing now?" I asked, avoiding eye contact. "Yeah,  I guess so," Kami replied, "so can I call you Kyoka?"

"Sure, so I can call Denki?" I smirked, tracing his jawline with my finger tips. "We should go," Denki says as he let my waist go, grabbing my hand once more. "Yeah we should," I replied squeezing his hand, walking towards the school.