Dinner

Jiro's POV

After that stupid dream I got out of bed and change out of my sweaty shirt into a oversized hoodie. I know that I had missed dinner so I went downstairs to grab whatever the others left for me. I passed the common room and saw that the girls were practically talking their mouths off with one of the boys.

I opened the fridge and grabbed the pizza box that said ' For Jiro-san', I opened the box and started eating one out of the two Hawaiian pizza slices. I felt sick and tired I don't know why. The girls were heard screaming from the common room but I couldn't care less.

 I heard someone slam the fridge door but I didn't care one bit. "Hey, Jiro! Can we talk?" I heard a usual voice, that wouldn't leave me be. The flowers were already suffocating me, but at this point I couldn't care less, I would rather suffocate to death other than facing rejection. "What do you want?" I asked, I continue to stare at the pizza not wanting to make eye contact.

" I wanted to talk about our friendship in these past two months," says the idiotic Pikachu fan, " I'm worried that you don't want to be friends with me anymore, 'cause you've been ignoring my face for a month or two now." He sounded sad and hurt but that was enough to get me choke and regret everything I said to him. "I-i'm sorry okay, now l-leave me b-be," I said as the breathing became hard.

Kami seem to notice how hard it was for me to breath. He immediately put down whatever he was holding in a hurry and, as I started to cough up flowers along with other stuff, he called the girls from the common room who came faster than Aoyama can say sparkle. Yaomomo came over and told the girls what to do.

I saw Kaminari's hand on my shoulder he pulled me into a hug, he pat me on the head as the flower basically kill me, I felt someone breathing into my ear I turned to see yellow eyes centimeters away from my own onyx eyes.

I can't breath.

I can only hear Kami's breathing.

Nothing else.

Not even the girls panicking.

Not even my own heartbeat.

"Hey, you know I know you like me."

I turned redder than beetroot.

"I have to say the same thing to you Kyoka."

"Kami you bett-" he cut me of with a kiss to the lips. The flowers, petals and suffocation all suddenly disappear, I had tears rolling down my cheeks but after several seconds everything turned black.

Kaminari's POV

I kissed her on the lips as the bitter petals flow into my mouth, I didn't care, I know that me, as Kirishima would say, 'manning up' is the only way to get my crush out of her pain. She deepens the kiss as I felt her tears in my mouth and the flower petals stop coming into my mouth. After a while she passed out, I felt the kiss lossen and her forehead on my own.

I panicked and carried her bridal style and headed for the couch. Aizawa-sensei was now here staring at us with his usual face. Yaomomo must have called him. Sensei came over and knelt beside Kyoka and felt her pulse, he looked over to Yaomomo, who was worrying along side the girls, and said, "Yaoyorozu, you and Kaminari are following with me to the hospital, she's too weak to be at the dorms."

I felt my heart stop for a second, Yaomomo asked sensei if she should call the ambulance, he shook his head and told me to carry Kyoka to his car. I didn't move I was scared, what if she like someone else who like sunflower like me? What if this is her last day? Is she going to be fine? What does sen- " Kaminari! Are you going to save her or what!" Sensei shouted at me as he ran out the door to start his car. I snapped out of my thoughts and carried Kyoka over to sensei's car trying my best not to trip. Yaomomo sat at the passenger seat as I sat with Kyoka lying on my lap.

This is gonna be a long week.

The story's going to be done but I have no idea how many chapters will be left.

- HayHay😎