Walk down memory lane

No ones POV

"Here take a burger," Kaminari offered, as he pushed the burger through the small gap between the door. He heard a thanks mumbled from the other side of the door. They ate in silence on different side of the door, Jiro took out her phone and text to Kaminari.

                                                                  ⚡Pikanari

Jiro🎵 : I'm sorry that I slammed the door into ur face

⚡Pikanari⚡: it's okay, I get that alot😝

Jiro🎵 : of course u do u doofus😒

⚡Pikanari⚡: HEY! Meanie😢

  Jiro🎵 :  remember the time u beat the angry pom(a/n I mean Bakugo) in a game at the arcade.

⚡Pikanari⚡: of course he tried to killed me for an entire day💢

Jiro🎵 : also the time when sero taped the door way to the common area to see if he can catch    anyone 

⚡Pikanari⚡ : I was the first to get caught, and u just walked under it.

Jiro🎵 : u calling me short, dumbass Kami

⚡Pikanari⚡ : maybe😏

Jiro sighed, the flowers were not coming up and she was grateful about it, 'guess it only works when I see his stupidly cute face', she thought to herself. Her phone buzz as a new text came in.

⚡Pikanari⚡ : hey, umm I've  been thinking about this 4 awhile but I think ur pretty cute.

Jiro slightly blushed but luckily she was alone. Knowing Kami this is a joke, get yourself toghter Kyoka, she scold herself.

Jiro🎵 : ur joking so that I come out room right?

⚡Pikanari⚡ : no i mean it. Your silky purple hair and onyx eyes that shines along with the sunlight.

Jiro🎵 : liar

⚡Pikanari⚡ : No i mean it. When we the movie with the bakusquad, the night we two got lost, the night I notice how cute u can be under the moon light. And this selfie we took that night.

Jiro🎵 : Of course i remember the night YOU got us lost

⚡Pikanari⚡ : I did not got us lost :(

Jiro🎵 : hey shouldn't u got school lunch is almost over 

⚡Pikanari⚡ : i would rather stay here ya know.

⚡Pikanari⚡ :  hey just wondering why there is red stuff on the sunflower.

Jiro🎵 : umm private info

⚡Pikanari⚡ : r u sure is not blood? u know my fav flower is sunflower, right?

Jiro🎵 : umm

⚡Pikanari⚡ : i have a feel-jgkgbhf

Jiro🎵 : kami? u good

"Hey, Jiro! I will be taking Denki here back to class," Sero called out.

 On the other side of the door

 Sero came on Aizawa-sensei's request to get Kaminari back, and on the way he got duct tape so Kaminari wouldn't scream. Sero dragged Kaminari across the dorm hall, looking back at his chat with Jiro and asked, "does she always call you 'Kami' when you two are alone?" Kaminari turned as red as beetroot, he tore the duct tape off and screamed, "Ouch, that hurt and don't tell anyone about the 'Kami' thing, if you dare do that, I swear I'll get Bakugo to kill you!"

"Ok~," he replied teasingly.

Jiro's POV

I read the conversation we just had, and laugh at the thought of Sero dragging Kami. I looked at the picture again and remember the night he goy us lost.

Flashback

"Hey, Kami are you sure this is the right way?" I asked

"Of course, I think soo..." he replied, as the moonlight shone on him, 'dang it, look stupidly adorable with his silky hair' 

"Uhh Jiro, you ok? You were staring at me, do I got something on my face?" The human pikachu asked.

I immediatly looked away, the only reply that came out of my mouth was, "n-nothing." I felt heat rising to my cheeks.

"Hey, your face is red are you cold or something? Here take my hoodie." He threwed his, strangely comfy hoodie on my shoulder. I put it on and smelled it, the smell made the butterflies in my stomach flutter. I pulled the hoodie over my head and  smiled at him, he smiled back. He make feel happy, he make laugh, he's the one I truly love. There's nothing that can change my feelings for him.

"Thanks," I replied, as his smile shined brighter than the moonlight.