Meanwhile

A/n this took place at the same time as last chapter, the ending will shock you guys.😉😉

=====================================================

Jiro's POV

I sighed as Kami left, I sat on the floor finishing the rest of the burger he bought for me. Bing. A message from Yaomomo showed on my phone screen, so I opened it curious to see what it was.

RichMomo💰 : sorry Jiro-san, Aizawa-sensei told me to come back to class if you were okay.

RichMomo💰 : i saw Kaminari-san infront of ur door laughing at his phone so I thought you'd fine

RichMomo💰 : oh and sorry about luch, I think there is some snacks in the dorm kitchen. Bye.

Jiro 🎵: its okay Kami came over and gave me a burger.

I got up and looked around my room only to see a flower petals all over the place from, last night. I smiled remembering that idiot's jamming-whey mode whenever there's a test. I sighed bending over and started picking up the petals and throwing thme in the can.

I finally finished, so I grabbed my phone and earphones, and sat down on my desk opening a bright yellow journal, that a certain Pikachu bought for me, and started drawing, as music filled my ears. I hummed along to the songs, but one song caught my attention.

Damn it, out of all the song .

Why this song? I mean it suits me right? There's no way he likes me back, there's girls from class-B too.

I looked down, with the song taking slightly longer than it usually takes, to see nothing but scibbles and hearts. I sighed taking the earphone out and lokked at the clock, it was 1:30pm and I was sleepy so I decided to nap. I loed down on my bed and slowly drift of to sleep.

What the heck is he doing in my room?

I woke up to see Kami in front of me. I was lost in his yellow eyes that was giving of a golden aura. I felt the petals filling my lungs, I choked and started coughing up petals as the eye contact broke.

Kami came rushing to my side patting my back. Tears in my eyes. Pain in my throat. My crush beside me. Suffocation in my lungs. And yet I'm still scared of rejection. Damn it, come on Kyoka even Yaomomo confessed to Todoroki and wasn't scared of rejection. Come on, if she can do it I can do it.

"It's okay, I'm here for you." he said. As he bring me into a big hug. "Kami, I l-love you! M-more than a-anyt-thing." I choked out the words, I'm ready for any kind of rejection. "I-i don't k-know w-what to say." He mumbled. "I already like someone else from class-B, I'm sorry!" He said that and ran off. I just sat there, dumbfounded and cry and cry, as the petals suffocate me.

I gasped for air, the petals have now completly cut off my air flow. "Damn it Kami, why can't you just let me be?" I said out loud before everything turned black.

I was on my bed and was panting and sweating bullets. The hell just happened? Was it a dream or was it something else? I looked around and saw no one in my dorm room. 

A/n Sorry if the chapter was short, I had alot of homework so umm yeah. Anyways thanks for reading this chapter. Sayonara dear readers!