A fourth party

"What the hell! Get the fuck out of my way, you damn extras!" Bakugou roared, palms popping and sizzling as he seethed at the two mafiosi that stood before him. The red haired one drew a gun, while the other pulled a blade, wielding it in a way the suggested he was well prepared to use it at any moments notice.

Adrenaline filled their veins at the sight of the weapons, moving into fighting stance, realizing getting past the duo would be impossible without a fight.

Just as it seemed they were about to engage, the two criminals gave pause, seemingly listening to something they themselves were incapable of hearing. Anxiously, the teenagers awaited their next move.

"You get that, Gin?" The redhead inquired, grinning ear to ear, and the silent dark haired boy nodded slightly, eyes trained on the students.

"Guess we've been given the okay to kill these brats and move forward! Let's make it quick, yeah?" More people trying to kill them, it seemed, and with their weapons levied against them, the students moved into a defensive position, sweat beading on their foreheads.

Were they... only going to use weapons? No quirks?

... Would they need quirks to fight them? To beat them and flee with Dazai in tow, dragging the boy whom they had, just a half hour earlier told that it was their duty to protect, no matter what?

Midoriya steeled himself for a fight, One For All setting his veins alight like liquid fire as he moved into a defensive position, facing the two offenders.

"You dumb bastards! I'll kill you dead God dammit! I'll blow you to pieces, there'll be nothing left!" Of course, Bakugou leaps forward first, fists crackling viciously as he thrusts his palm at the redhead boy, missing by mere inches as he leaps backwards. A hail of bullets rains upon them from the nameless, suited mafiosi stood behind the other two teens, sending the others rolling to the ground to avoid them.

Bakugou doesn't back off, however, lunging forward after the teen he had previously made for, only to have the black haired boy meet him head on, knife swiping at his throat, the blonde only just barely escaping the surprisingly forward attack.

"Kacchan!" Midoriya cries, leaping forward and off the ground toward the redhead that had circles around the back of the other boy while he was distracted, readying to callously put a bullet in his head.

Electricity jumps across his fist as he swings at the Mafiosi, who makes a startled noise at the sudden closeness between them, thrusting himself backwards only to have his shirt caught in the others hand, holding him in place as Midoriya strikes him in the cheek, sending him flying backwards into the group of gunweilding men, sending them sprawling to the ground, shocked noises filling the air as the are toppled to the ground by their better.

"Go Deku!" Uraraka cheers, thrusting a fist in the air before bursting into action, along with the others.

"Dammit, shitty Deku! I didn't need your damn help!" Bakugou howls, throwing a thundering punch towards the black haired teen who swiftly dodges, sneaking glances at his fallen comrade, who is still attempting to get to his feet in the pile of black suits and tinted sunglasses.

"It sure looked like it." Todoroki hummed to the other, ice arching elegantly above him as he freezes a group of Mafia members who had climbed to their feet.

"Shut it, half and half!" Bakugou howls, sparks escaping his fist attempts to make contact with the mask wearing mafioso, who dances and dodges his hits with all the elegance of a professional dancer.

"Dammit! Stay still so I can kill you, for fuck sake!" He dips and weaves, not even Todoroki's attempt at freezing him in place works,

"Please, let us pass! We need to help him!" For Midoriya's pleading, he is met we a knife, just grazing his cheek.