Revelations aren't all religious

Aizawa grabbed Dazai's shoulder and rolled them to the side, hearing the way his own weight punched the air out of his lungs.

Lassoing the capture weapon in the direction the black haired teen had landed-- more of a stumble than a proper landing-- and caught it around the young man chest, tightening it, watching the haggard cough and subsequent wheezing that followed. Eyes ablaze, the breathless teens quirk shred his capture scarf, bits and pieces fluttering to the muddy, wet ground in tatters.

The teens face twisted into an ugly sneer, eyes blown wide and pupils dilated, the quirk protruding from his jacket became needle thin, taking aim at his vitals.

Aizawa slid out of the way, contorting to avoid the stabbing appendages, bracing an arm on the ground and ducking low to avoid a jab to the head. Inwardly he cursed, hyper aware of the fact that he lacked his capture weapon that nearly always remained intact in most every fight he'd been in, with only minor damage being done to it usually.

They were not on equal grounds right now. Not at all.

Lips pursing, he pondered that in this current situation he was at a severe disadvantage, especially with Dazai here, knowing the boy would throw himself headlong into danger with the absolute intent of not making it out alive.

Eyes darting between Dazai and the opponent, pulling the boy to a standing position slightly behind him, squaring his shoulders, and narrowing his eyes before releasing his hold on the boy, feeling his quirk active once physical contact was cut off, Akutugawa's quirk dissipating, leaving him without defense.

"Dazai? I need you to run back to the dorms as quickly as possible, find the other students and get help, call for backup to help drive out--" to Aizawa's immense surprise and dread, he watched flabbergasted as Dazai stepped out and around him, dodging Aizawa's attempt to grab and yank back to his side, possibly knock some sense into them, this was no light situation, and they couldn't have Dazai wandering head first into danger!

"Dazai-!"

"Dazai-sa--" the sound of Dazai's wrist cast making contact with the black haired youths face was viscious, loud and shocking, the hard medical aid smashing upwards, and even with the crack that followed Aizawa was left unsure whether that was Dazai re-breaking his wrist or shattering the others face.

The villain went down like a sack of flour, clutching his face and letting out a long, shocked hiss.

"Dazai-San--" he attempted, voice slightly muddled from the pain of attempting to move his face with his new facial injury, the contorting of flesh and muscle used to formulate words likely agonizing.

"Akutugawa." Dazai's voice was filled with a cold authority, something he'd never heard from the boy. He loomed over him, eyes downcast making unwavering eye contact with the villain, who squirmed and flinched under the strict gaze.

"I..." he choked out, eyes darting away from Dazai's own, submitting, not daring to move from his keeled over position on the floor.

"I only see you and Higuchi here. I can presume this ridiculous plan wasn't run by the Boss?" Aizawa carefully approached, stopping a mere few feet behind the two, viewing the tense interaction, now fully realizing that perhaps this teen wasn't apart of the league of villains, but a mafioso.

"We... The Boss was making no move to send anyone to retrieve you! I could not sit around while you--" The teen was frantic, his explanation jumbled and stumbled over, face further paling under the scrutiny.

"Retrievals are needed now? Do you think me incapable of handling myself, Ryuunosuke Akutugawa?" Another flinch, eyes widening to something skin to saucers, head snapping up to meet Dazai's own once more, a look of mortification as he seemed to realize the hole he'd just stumbled his way into, with no sure escape available.