It's just a theory

The gym was huge, ridiculously so. Dazai stood beside the gangly retired hero, peering around the large training grounds feeling fairly impressed that they managed to maintain such a large gymnasium, especially considering them having more than one on campus. He felt the gaze of the man on him, peering down at him him cautiously.

Lowering his chin, no longer craning his neck backwards to look up, he stared back at the man, watching as a he sheepishly apologized, rubbing the back of his neck and looking away back to the students.

He knew of the kids in this class, who didn't at this point, considering the news coverage of them and the situations they've continually found themselves in. He knew of each of their quirks and some of their home lives, the ones he'd bothered to look into.

Izuku Midoriya, a strength quirk from the outside, however that wasn't the case, and he knew this for a fact, the way they interacted was too familiar, and their quirks were entirely identical, the only thing Midoriya lacked was any alternate physical changes between public and none public appearance, or whilst quirk is in use.

He'd heard of quirk transfers before, that young girl Kouyou had taken in as a charge had been in that situation it seems, having her quirk given to her by her mother before death.

So, with his connections with other heroes and government official it wasn't a far fetched idea that he'd have learned how to do so, choosing the young enthusiastic boy to be his successor.

Next was Katsuki Bakugo, a hotheaded boy with a quirk that allowed him to cause explosion through his hands from nitroglycerin he sweats, a quirk he thought was mildly gross, though fairly intriguing all the same.

He'd placed a begrudging first place in a televised competition, having to be restrained as he tried to fight anyone around him, demanding a proper battle from the boy he'd beaten, Todoroki Shouto, deciding the fight had been lazy on the dual toned boys part.

This attitude caught the attention of The League of villains who managed to kidnap him while on a school trip, keeping him captive in their base and trying to recruit them into their midst. He'd vehemently (and aggressively) denied the offer, leading to his rescue by All Might.

Lastly, Shoto Todoroki. The youngest child of Enji Todoroki, dual quirked with a fire an ice ability, each from each parent. The young man was described as rude in a polite way, blunt but rarely said a bad word about anyone these days. On the quieter side but had a demanding air of confidence. He was admired by his peers as one of the top in his class in all subjects, just barely beat out by the aforementioned boy.

His mother had disappeared from the public eye nearly a decade ago, and was reported to have been hospitalized, however the reason behind such a thing hadn't been publicized, though from glancing at the teen, he had a good idea of what could have happened.

It was these students who'd garnered the most public attention, and frankly he had found himself interested as well. They were diverse characters to put it mildly, and despite that they all had the mutual want to help people, a unique feature.

His train of thought was cut off at the sound of his name being called loudly,  tone joyous and practically buzzing with excitement.

"Dazai! Hey, take a look at this!" It was Kaminari, the blonde waving enthusiastically at him, Ashido following his example a couple meters behind him, a broad grin on her face as she gave him a thumbs up.

Making sure Dazai's eyes were trained on him, he clenched his fists and tugging them slightly towards his chest, hunching inwards slightly as he and the area around him lit up with bright electric, the sheer power of the currents sending dust flying and rattled the rock pillars nearby.