An... Interesting Meeting

"When the hell is Endeavor getting here? Its getting quieter out here, and not in a good way," standing outside of a large warehouse was one pro hero and a near full squad of officers. The shouting and quick successive popping of bullets was beginning to fade, and with the diminishing noise, Aizawa's worry grew.

"Not sure Eraserhead. I'm not even sure the higher ups put a request in for him, depends whether they deem the situation big enough for it." A weary officer responded, the leader of the squad by the looks of it.

"Damn," Aizawa heaved out a sigh, shifting slightly to put most of his weight onto his left leg.

"If I could just catch a glimpse of the person putting up the shield we could rush in and make quick work of the situation." He stepped closer the the shield, placing his hand against the blue rippling field separating them from a bloody fire fight.

"Maybe if we're lucky the person putting up this wall will be taken down soon, that'll probably give us opportunity to break up whatever gang fights going on in there." The older fellow commented drily, looking at the force field in front of them disdainfully.

"There's no way this is just a gang fight," Aizawa huffed out, like it was a particularly bad joke.

"I'm thinking either the League or the Mafia, someone with more power than some local gang is involved. Those weapons they're using is not something you can get easily here." He retracted his hand from the shield, turning to lean his should against it and stand facing the man.

"They're automatic, and maybe just one or two people in a gang having something like that, but I've only heard one gun that isn't automatic or semiautomatic. Other is probably a pistol, the type cops use." The man blinked, pressing a finger to his chin as he thought.

"You really know your stuff Eraserhead, so mafia maybe? Makes sense, we caught wind of one of the executives possibly coming into town, but we thought it was just a rumor." Turned to look to the almost entirely quiet warehouse, signaling for the other officers who had been waiting in position around the building, telling them to prepare to storm the place when and if the shield falls.

"But looks like it isn't just a rumor. I wish they'd just stick to Yokohama instead of coming and bugging us. Real pain to try and track them down, especially with the old boss-" the force shield shuddered violently as another set of successive pops from a gun sounded, from within.

For a moment, they thought it was gonna hold, but it fazed out of existence just as they were beginning to unwind their tensed muscles.

Aizawa bolted forward, stopping only briefly to pose his foot to kick the door open with as much for as possible.

Regularly the locked door wouldn't have given under his foot, but it was already riddled with bullet holes, making it from sturdy.

Wielding his capture weapon he stepped in.

It was a massacre. The bodies, despite being intermingled, obviously were from different organizations. One side dressed in suits and professional wear, while the others dressed in pale blue jump suits.

He was too busy observing the corpses to notice the remaining standing man. He was burly, tall and loomed over a corpse significantly smaller than the others. He huffed out labored, heavy breaths.

"I'm well aware I won't be makin' it outta this alive, but at least I'll go down taking you down you fucking bastard..." he paused to pull in a shuddering breath before he continued, with a renewed determination. "...For my son. The one you took from me!" The man brought a pistol to his face, wedging it between his molars, and before he could reach the man, lunging with a shout, he pulled the trigger.