𝟚𝟟. 𝕥ꫝꫀ 𝕣ꫀ𝕢ꪊꫀડ𝕥

Harry Potter POV

"Ria, we need to talk," I tell my sister. 

Ria and I walk outside of the Malfoy Manor. 

"There are always two sides. And they were on the wrong side. Yes, I aprove of Draco, but it brings to many demons to us all when we look at them," I say. 

Ria stares at me. 

"So I want to propose an agreement of sorts. We don't know each other. The wizarding world forgets we were ever related. Because it is obvious that the Weasleys and Malfoys cannot stand each other. I don't want that kind of devide," I say. 

"So, your just going to devide us instead?" Ria says, tears welling up in her eyes. 

"Understand it's for the best," I plead. 

Ria looks at me. "Well, if that's what you wish, I'll ensure the Prophet doesn't write us as siblings, but only as work aquaintences," Ria says coldly. "But I want a promise as well. If our kids become friends, just know, we will never reconcile. But we will be on our best behaviours, understood?" 

"I guess it's only fair," I reply. 

And as Ria walks away, I know I've made the worst mistake of my life. 

(A/N: sorry guys. i had to do that in order for my next book to work. i hate myself as well. sorry!)

One Year Later

Third POV

THE MALFOY'S ARE EXPECTING THEIR FIRST CHILD

The marriage of Ria and Draco Malfoy was a closely guarded affair, with Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy, and Celestria and Severus Snape their only atendees, along with witnesses. 

Ria Malfoy, British Minister of Magic, and her husband, Draco Malfoy, the Defense Against the Dark Art's professor along as the Head of Slytherin house, just announced they we're expecting a baby boy to come to the world. 

Daily Prophet reporter, Michael Jones, had an exlusive interview with the two, talking about many things, including the gender reveal of the baby. 

MICHAEL JONES: Thank you for allowing me an interview, Minster Malfoy, Mr. Malfoy. 

MINISTER RIA MALFOY:  Draco and I have decided it was time to talk to the press. What better than starting with good news? 

DRACO MALFOY: Ria is pregnant, and we're expecting the baby to come to us in August. 

MJ: That is great news! Congratualations! May I ask, what gender is the baby?

MINSTER RM: Yes, you may. It is a boy. 

MJ: Do you have any names? 

MINISTER RM: Yes, but we have decided to wait until the baby is born. 

MJ: So, today, I came here to ask, what is the plan for the next generation for magic? With the loss of so many during the last Wizarding War, more than half of the Wizarding population is gone. Many are speculating that there will be a marriage law that will be put into affect. Is that true?

MINISTER RM: No, I do not wish to force anybody into a loveless marriage. Nobody deserves that. The Wizarding population will just have to rely on true forces of love to bring back the numbers that we once had. At my request, many other young witches and wizards are coming from all around the world to learn at Hogwarts. My hope is that they will help keep the British Wizarding world strong as we rebuild the many things that got destroyed. 

MJ: That brings me to another question. How is Hogwarts faring? 

DM: Many of the returning seventh, sixth and fifth years have been facing many demons, as well as the teachers. The staff are expressing their greatest sympathies to those who have lost many. I know, myself included, that one day, we'll all be able to walk down the halls of Hogwarts and forget everything that ever happened, but we need time to rebuild ourselves, mourn our losses, and that may take a very long time

MINISTER RM: No one was left unscathed from the final stand against Lord Voldemort. We can only heal by letting ourselves do so.

MJ: Many have expressed that, forgive me, they are worried about their children getting taught by former Death Eaters, such as you, or Severus Snape. 

DM: The most important thing to know is that there are no Death Eaters in Hogwarts. We want to atone for our sins.

MJ: Many have also expressed that they are uncomfortable with the majority of the teachers are former Slytherins who were not Death Eaters, but participated on Voldemort's side. 

MINISTER RM: The only thing wrong with being a Slytherin is that everyone expects you to be evil. At some point, the students of the Slytherin House expect that as well. But only they can choose their path. Not all Slytherins are evil. I have the most faith in Headmistress Minerva McGonagall, and if she says they are fine to teach, then they are approved by me. 

MJ: If the Death Eaters do decide to plan revenge, is the Ministry ready?

MINISTER RM: The Ministry is ready to do everything to protect. We will not be controlled by people by the likes of Lord Voldemort. But I believe that they will try to atone. I know many were forced to follow him, as an expectation and to bring 'honor' to their families. It is common knowledge that the majority of Death Eaters came from the House Slytherin. But the Slytherins were only trying to be useful, after being shunned out. It is not their fault that Lord Voldemort was from Slytherin. Think about it this way, what if Voldemort was Gryffindor. Gryffindor would not be the same coveted house it is now. I understand House division, but the devide is too great to have the hope of healing that, unless they stop the House stereotypes. 

MJ: Mr. Malfoy, you work at Hogwarts. Do you think that the hope of the Slytherin House reconciling with the other three houses is a good chance?

DM: Right now, I agree with my wife. The biggest quarrel that has never been solved was between the houses of Salazar Slytherin and Godric Gryffindor. This quarrel started with the two founders, and has only grown in time. The Houses of Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw, while wary, do not have the same kind of relationship

MINISTER RM: My hope is that the stereotypes stop completely. It is not fair to shun others because of their House's past mistakes. 

MJ: What are you going to do to make these houses stop fighting?

MINISTER RM: I have talked the Headmistress of Hogwarts, and we have discussed on how to promote House unity. We hope that the students will also follow this example. 

MJ: Well that's all for today. Thank you for letting me interview you, and congratulations on the baby!