𝟙𝟚. ડꫀꪖ𝕣ᥴꫝⅈꪀᧁ

Harry Potter POV

This is our third meeting since Lyra Thorne dissapeared from Hogwarts. So far, we have Ravenclaws researching Lyra Thorne for her notorius theivery. 

Slytherins are searching her room to find clues. 

My House is in charge of talking to all the teachers.

Hufflepuff is researching the wards around Hogwarts. 

We have the most unlikely team to find Lyra. 

We've also elected unofficial leaders of the Houses to represent in the meetings. Slytherin is led by Malfoy. Cedric leads Hufflepuff. A seventh year named Bree West leads Ravenclaw and the 'Golden Trio' represents Gryffindor. 

Hufflepuff keeps the House tensions between Gryffindor and Slytherin to a minimum, but we've all had our fair share of quarrels. 

"Two Slytherins found Lyra's diary, but there's magic cast around it," Malfoy says. He shoves the diary to Hermione. "I figured Granger could figure it out." 

Hermione takes the diary and calls on a few Ravenclaws to help her out. 

"We found out that the Headmaster before Dumbledore uncast the wards around Hogwarts for your parents," Cedric says. "Bree and I dug deeper and found that it's possible the gift passed on to Lyra." 

Bree steps forward. "In the research we conducted, we found out Lyra went by the name Rebel," Bree says. "I found Muggles by that last name, Thunder and Lightning Rebel. They said they had an adopted daughter named Rogue Victory Rebel." 

Malfoy lets out a snort. "What were those people thinking?" 

"Your name is a constellation, Malfoy," Bree fires back. Malfoy shuts up.

"What did Gryffindor find?" Cedric asks quickly. 

"Dumbledore told us that according to his spell, she's still in England," Ron pipes up. 

"McGonagall told me that she's in Muggle territory," Neville Longbottom says. 

"Snape told us that there's a potion to locate the exact place where she is. Unfortunatley, we need some of her DNA," Ginny Weasley says (She's in fourth year). 

"We need the best Potion makers," I say. "I know it's definitely not me." 

"That title belongs to Lyra, Potter," Malfoy says. "But I think that I'm decent and so is Granger. If Granger's willing, we could make the Potion." 

"That's it!" Hermione says, jumping up. "We need Lyra's DNA to unlock this."

"So are you onboard, Granger?" Malfoy says flatly. "Unless you can't handle it." 

"Please, Malfoy,  I made a Polyjuice Potion in second year and it was flawless. Though the two boys' acting was most definitely not," Hermione snaps. 

"Hermione!" Ron says urgentley. "Seriously?" 

"Polyjuice Potion?" Malfoy asks. "You can make that?" 

"Duh. Don't think that Harry or Ron could figure that out, Malfoy," Hermione says laughing. 

"Haha, very funny 'Mione," Ron says. 

Hermione Granger POV

We haven't found Lyra. The potion didn't work. 

Lyra is untracible. She hid herself. 

She's gone. 

𝐚 𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐥𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें