𝟚𝟝. 𝕥ꫝꫀ ડ𝕥ꪮ𝕣ꪗ ꪮᠻ ꪖ ᦔꫀꪖ𝕥ꫝ ꫀꪖ𝕥ꫀ𝕣

Lucius Malfoy POV

I stare into my son's eyes. His stormy gray eyes stare back. 

I find myself drawn towards my son. 

"Father," he says stiffly. 

"Draco," I reply, matching his manerisms. 

My mind flits back to the times I taught him his ways. He's broken free of the Malfoy legacy and created a name of his own. A name to be proud of. 

"Ria!" Draco yells, running over to a short girl with green eyes. Lyra Thorne, more commonly known as the Death Hunter. She did her job well, taking out many of the Death Eater's forces. 

She draws back in horror like she's seen a ghost. 

"You!" Lyra Thorne says. 

Draco looks at me, as confused as I am. 

"You killed her!" Lyra says. 

My mind flits back to the missions I went on

Nariana Kyper. 

One of the many who died by my hands on the order of the Dark Lord. The Kypers came from a respectable family, an Irish family of purebloods. However, the Kypers were against the Dark Lord. I was ordered to kill any members of opposing pureblood families. 

"I'm sorry," I whisper in shame. 

"You killed her," Lyra whispers brokenly. 

Draco takes the girl in his arms. "Let's get you home, Ria," Draco says. 

Draco Apparates out, Lyra in his arms, and I let out a shaky breath. 

During the First Wizarding War, I was blinded by the beliefs of Blood Purity. 

My mind flashes back to the time my cousin got killed by a Roc, a legendary bird. 

I apparate to the graveyard and walk towards the headstone. 

I spot a woman with fiery red hair. Celestria Potter. My first love, my first heartbreak, and my first friend that truly understood me for myself, not for my name.

Here lies Noah Greier,

Triwizard Champion of Hogwarts,

brother, friend, son,

May he always live the life he wanted and deserved. 

Celestria turns and smiles sadly. 

"Marley Greengrass, ya know, Noah's girlfriend? Her child was a girl, and she named her Raven. She's not even in Ravenclaw," Celestria says, wiping away a tear. "Marley hasn't visited this grave since he died."

"My loyalties have changed, Celestria. You were right, all along," I say. "Did you know your niece, Lyra, is dating my son?" 

"Lyra?" Celestria says. "That's her street name. Her real name is Lyria. She goes by Ria." 

"A Potter and a Malfoy, who would've thought?" I say, laughing. 

"It's not unbelievable. We were together. Before you went and worked for Voldy," Celestria says. 

"Anyone can see the love between you and Severus," I say. 

"I loved you once, Lucius. I loved Sirius once. You two have two special places in my heart, but since we were eleven, I was always meant for Severus," Celestria says. 

"I killed so many innocent people," I say in dispair. 

"Yes you've killed. But we can heal. We have to move forward, Lucius," Celestria tells me. "The first thing you have to do is accept Lyria into the family. It's obvious your son loves her, and they would both be torn if you didn't accept them together." 

"I'll try."