𝟞. 𝕥ꫝꫀ ᧁꪮ᥇ꪶꫀ𝕥 ꪮᠻ ᠻⅈ𝕣ꫀ

Lyra Thorne POV

"So, you're telling me that your idiot brothers are putting their names in the Goblet when there's an age line around it?" I ask Ron Weasley. Ron's eyes narrow. 

"They're not idiots, Lyra," Ron says. "They want to participate in the Triwizard Cup." 

I roll my eyes. "Do you know what happens when people pass the age line? They get cursed by age." I look around in disgust. I don't even know why I'm in the sea of Gryffindors. I walk over to my fellow Slytherins. 

"Who's that kid?" I ask Malfoy. I look at the guy, he looks like the Edward guy from Twilight. (Srry, I had to add that ;))

"That's Cedric Diggory, Hufflepuff," Malfoy informs me. "If he's going to be Hogwarts' Champion, we're going to loose." 

"Malfoy!" I scold. 

"What? It's true, Lyra," Malfoy says. 

"Look for the good in people, Malfoy," I say. I stride off to my room in the Slytherin dungeons. I start reading this really good muggle book, The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. Someone knocks on my door, but I ignore it. 

"Dammit, Thorne!" a familiar voice says outside. Draco Malfoy. 

"What do you want, Malfoy?" I ask. "I actually have things to do." 

Malfoy loudly sighs. "Why are you so impossible to deal with?" Malfoy asks. 

I stride over to the door. "Get lost, Malfoy. I'm reading," I say. 

"You're just like Granger," Malfoy snaps. 

"I'll take that as a compliment," I say. "After all, Potter decided to be friends with her, I recall. I believe it was your offer of friendship that got rejected." I got that knowlege from Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger. 

Malfoy glares at me. I could tell I hit a sore spot. 

"I dare you to read a Muggle book, Malfoy. Then you can call me Granger for liking to read," I snap and slam the door. 

Ron Weasley POV

"They're announcing the Champions!" Hermione says, an excited spark in her eyes. "Come on, Harry, Ron!" Hermione strides off to the Great Hall. 

"There's Krum!" I say. Viktor Krum is the Seeker on the Bulgarian Quidditch team. 

From the corner of my eye, I see Malfoy and his gang. Malfoy has something in his hand. 

"Hermione, tell me that's a book," I mutter. "And it's not deja vu." 

"It's a book, Ron. I think it's Divergent by Veronica Roth," Hermione says. "Wait, is Malfoy reading a book?" 

"Harry!" we both hiss. "Tell us that Malfoy's reading a Muggle book and we're not imagining it." 

"You're not imagining it," a voice says behind us. 

"Lyra!" Hermione jumps. 

"I dared him to read a Muggle book. Didn't know he would actually listen," Lyra laughs. "Wow, I feel bad for the book, though." 

"Attention! Students of Hogwarts, Beabaxtons, and Durmstrang! Today is the day where we learn our Champions!" Dumbledore says.