𝟚𝟘. ꪑꪖ𝕣𝕣ⅈꪖᧁꫀ ꪖꪀᦔ ꪖ ᭙ꪖ𝕣ꪀⅈꪀᧁ

Ginerva Weasley POV

I am freaking out! 

Today I'm marrying Harry freaking Potter! Bloody hell. 

Ria Potter POV

Ginny's worrying way too much. 

A knock sounds on the door and Hermione answers it. "Harry! You're not supposed to be here!" Hermione yells at my brother. I walk up to him and drag him away. 

"Harry, you should know that you're not supposed to see the bride before you two get married," I scold. 

"Hey, Rogue," a familiar voice says. 

I turn around and see Ace Hunter and King Drayer/Gaunt. 

"What the hell, Harry? They're the England's Most Wanted!" I say. 

"We wanted to see your brother get married," King says, shrugging. 

"You two are bloody idiots," I say, embracing by brother figures. 

"Harry, get your ass in the Great Hall," I order my brother. "You two stay safe. I'd rather you two not be in Azkaban." 

"Will do, little Rebel," Ace says winking and leaves. King follows Ace and the hallway is empty. I sigh, walking back to Ginny's room. 

"My brother is an idiot," I mumble. 

"Hey, Ria!" Ginny snaps. 

"Sorry, Gin, but it's true," I say nonchantly. 

"Ginny, are you ready?" Arthur Weasley's voice sounds through the door. 

"In a sec, Mr. Weasley," Hermione responds. 

Hermione and I once-over Ginny and make a few alternations. 

(Sorry I'm not adding the wedding! I have no idea how to do that so, ya!)

Ginny and Harry are on their honeymoon. The Weasley family, Hermione, along with the Hogwarts Elves are cleaning the Great Hall. 

"So that went well, little Rebel," Ace's familiar voice says behind me. 

"If you're going to stay here, help us clean up," I say, shoving plates in his general direction. 

"Thieves do not clean up," Ace says. "You of all people should know that. We only make messes." 

"I know," I say, grinning. "But you're not an ordinary thief, Ace." 

"I know," Ace sighs. "Ace of Spades, King of Hearts and The Rogue" 

I smile at our old nicknames. "That's what England knows us as," I reply. 

"Where's Malfoy?" Ace asks. 

"Didn't come," I say. "He's facing the ghosts of the past." 

"King and I want to speak to him," Ace says casually. 

"Yeah, and I want to be queen of England," I say sarcastically. "There's no way in bloody hell you're just 'talking' to him, Ace." 

"True," Ace shrugs. "I suppose he needs the brother talk."

I laugh. "He's been talked to by Bill, Charlie, Percy, Fred, George, and Ron Weasley, alongside my real brother," I say. "I think he's had enough brother talk for a lifetime." 

"Well, it won't hurt to have one more, Rebel," Ace smirks. 

"What's your speech this time?" I ask. I remember when I dated King and King got the shit beaten out of him. It was not a pretty sight. We broke up after that, leaving me free to date Ace. 

"I promise, I won't beat him up," Ace says, pleadingly. 

"No. You find him yourself," I say, shoving napkins into his hands. 

Draco Malfoy POV

"Hey, mate," Ace Hunter's familiar voice sounds in my flat. 

"Ace," I greet. "What's brought you here?"

"Heard you're dating my little sister," Ace says. 

"Last time I heard, Potter's her brother," I reply. 

"One thing, Malfoy, if you break her heart, you die," Ace threatens. "Rogue's the only family I've got, and I'd rather her be in one piece. And she's had her heart broken too many times."  

"You already threatened me with the England's Most Wanted after me," I point out. 

"That too," Ace shrugs nonchantly. "But that was when you weren't dating her, now you are." 

"Understood, Ace," I say. "Anything else?" 

"Nope," Ace says, popping the 'p'. He Apparates out. 

I don't like Ria. I love Lyria Potter. 

So, with that, I was wondering if I should do a story on Ace and Ria and their story. Please understand that if I do, it most likely wont be up until next year (2021) or even the year after that (2022) because I'm working on 2 stories, Defy the Past, A Potter in Slytherin?so please tell me what you think. I'm also working on the prequal set in the Marauders Era. 

Thanks, and on with the story...