𝟛. 𝕥ꫝꫀ ડꪮ𝕣𝕥ⅈꪀᧁ

Lyra Thorne POV

The Sorting Hat upon my head whispers about which House to put me in. Shall I put you in Gryffindor? I feel that you have the bravery it takes to be one. But no, you will be in 

"SLYTHERIN!" the hat yells. People with green robes start cheering, so I assume they're the Slytherin House. 

A boy with white slicked back hair makes his way over. "Are you actually a Potter?" the boy asks. 

"Who are you and what do you want?" I snap. The boy looks taken a back. 

Draco Malfoy POV

The girl, Lyria Potter or Lyra Thorne, glares at me. "I'm Malfoy, Draco Malfoy," I say. 

"I don't really care," Lyra snaps at me. 

Did she just talk back to me? I guess she did. I like this Potter. 

She narrows her eyes. "Well, Malfoy, I'm outta this rotten place. Who wants to be here when they can see the glorious Harry Potter in flesh? Not me," Lyra says. With that, she storms off. 

Hermione Granger POV

"Malfoy's coming this way," Ron whispers. Sure enough, Malfoy is sauntering up to our table. 

"I see your sister really hates you," Malfoy says. 

"Shove off, Malfoy," Ron growls. 

"Make me, Weasley," Malfoy snaps. He steps closer. 

Ron does the same. 

Lyra Thorne POV

Boys! I stride to where the boy, Draco Malfoy, and a redhead boy are facing off. 

"Shove off, Malfoy," I growl. Malfoy whirls around, facing me. 

"Why, Potter?" Malfoy asks, malice dripping in his tone. 

"Never call me a Potter," I say. "And while we're both Gryffindor haters (A/N: Srry to all Gryffindors) why associate with them?" 

"You drive a good point, Thorne," Malfoy says, grinning. 

"So get outta here, Malfoy," I command. Suprisingly, he listens to me and leaves. 

"Malfoy's never listened to anyone," Hermione Granger says. 

"So, it's a new year," I reply. "People change in major ways." I shrug and then join the other Slytherins heading to the Slytherin Common Room.