𝟙. 𝕥ꫝꫀ ⅈꪀꪜⅈ𝕥ꪖ𝕥ⅈꪮꪀ

Lyra Thorne POV 

My name is Lyria Potter, the Second Chosen One in the Wizarding world, but in the Muggle world, I am Lyra Thorne. I am the younger twin of Harry Potter, but he's not my brother.  He lost that right a long time ago. When my family left me on the streets because they couldn't take care of me. I mean, I know everything about the Wizarding world, but I assure you, I'd rather die than be a witch. Unfortunately, it doesn't really seem like that's a choice, because today, I got a letter. 

Harry Potter POV

"I have a sister?" I say loudly at Professor Dumbledore. 

"Yes, you do," he responds. "The Ministry found out a few days ago and owled me the message." 

"So, do you know where she is?" I ask. 

"I'm sending Hagrid over to retreive her," Professor Dumbledore says. 

"What's her name," I ask. 

"Lyria Potter, more commonly known as Lyra Thorne," Professor Dumbledore says. "She's had a tough life living on the streets of London."

"We also think she would be a good Seeker for whatever House she gets chosen for. Although she's had a criminal record, Miss. Potter has a knack for spotting the tiniest things," Professor McGonagall, the Head of Gryffindor, my House, and the deputy headmistress of Hogwarts, says. 

A knock comes from the door. "I expect that's Hagrid," Professor Dumbledore says. 

The person from the other side opens the door. It's not Hagrid. 

"Miss. Potter."