𝟙𝟞. 𝕜ꫀꫀρ ᥴꪖꪶꪑ ꪖꪀᦔ 𝕣ꫀꪑꫀꪑ᥇ꫀ𝕣

Picture not mine

King POV

"I think I should be asking you that, Rogue Rebel," I say. 

"King Gaunt?" the blond haired boy behind my former thieving partner. 

"You're a Gaunt?" the boy with a lightning shaped scar asks. Harry Potter?

"So, Rogue, you've been here all along?" I ask in amazement. 

"It's Ria. Ria Thorne. I both arrived and left Hogwarts in my Fourth year. From there, I was killing off Death Eaters," my former theiving partner says. 

Draco Malfoy POV

Ria was the one who was killing off the Death Eaters. But she spared me. 

Spared me, Draco Malfoy, ex-Death Eater. Out of all people, I deserve to die the most. 

I was the one who plotted to kill Dumbledore. 

I was on the wrong side of the War. 

I am Draco Malfoy, the Boy Who Deserves to Die. But nobody killed me. I was a target, I was a Death Eater. 

Yet, Lyria Potter, the Girl Who Lived, spared me. 

Lyria Potter (Lyra Thorne) POV

I always knew my past would come and haunt me. But King Drayer, the thief I knew, was the worst of my past. 

Apparentley, King is part of the 'Noble' House of Gaunt. He's the last living heir of Gaunt, too. 

But I can never trust King Drayer, nor can I tust King the wizard. 

"So, Ria Thorne. Nice name. I do prefer Nia Rebel though," King drawls. 

"I don't care, King," I say. "Who sent you here?" 

King gives me a fake look of hurt. I roll my eyes. "Answer me, King," I demand. 

"The big A, Ria. He wants you back," King says, looking defeated. 

"Ace sent you here?" I ask in shock. "Ace as in Ace Hunter?" I say. 

"As in your ex-boyfriend," King confirms. 

Ace Hunter is a theif lord. He's the one who took me under his wing. We fell for each other. But Ace was filled with greed. 

There's a reason why Ace chose his surname 'Hunter' 

Nobody can track down people better than him. And if Ace finds people I care about, they'll die, magic or not.  

Because Rogue Victory Rebel was to become Rogue Victory Hunter.