Chapter 17: The Shortest Mixed Tag Match

The ring annoucer was in the ring awaiting for the two mixed tag teams to come out & compete. Mike Rome was standing in the middle of the ring & he first announces the team of Roman Reigns & Lacey Evans as they come out the gorilla & they slide into the ring together then they stand on one side of the ring, waiting for their opponents to come out. Once the first mixed team is settled in one corner of the ring, Mike announces the other mixed team of Jaskara Barajos & Jey Uso. The second team came into the ring & attacked the first. The ref rings the bell & the match starts with Roman & Jey with Lacey & Jaskara standing on the outside of the ring. As the bell rang, Roman & Jey lock up each other in a headlock then Jey gets out of it as he pushes Roman into the corner then he runs towards him with a jumping clothesline. Roman moves out of the way & Jey tags in Jaskara & she gets in the ring as she charges at Lacey, grabbing her by her blonde hair & tossing her across the ring then picking her up over her head & does her signature moved called the torture rack valley bomb as Lacey falls on the ground, on her stomach & face first. Lacey gets up & runs towards Jaskara but Jaskara grabs Lacey & powerbombs her onto the mat then pins as the ref counts 1, 2, 3. Jaskara gets up, holds Jey's hand up in the air, & they both leave the ring, heading to the backstage area as everyone backstage claps & cheers for Jaskara's first mixed tag team match win along with Jey Uso.